Chickens carry tons of diseases... (CPS alert!)

@MeowCluckBark,

I am not making fun of you nor am I making light of your situation when I take your suggestion for education and say . . .

We should also have vacuum awareness! I'm serious!

Okay, I'm being sarcastic. Here's the point: the police/courts say ignorance is not an excuse to fail to follow the law; it's up to the citizens to educate themselves about the laws. Likewise, not understanding the tax code is not an excuse to not pay taxes.

Parallel the above statements with this:

YOU have educated yourself, as a citizen and as a mother and as a chicken owner, about chickens. The duty is yours and you have fulfilled it. The hypocrisy is that the police and CPS are under no duty to likewise be informed verses ignorant regarding random accusations concerning abuse by chicken?!

*Begins a protest and a march down the streets of Seattle to stop! "Abuse by Chicken"*

(MeowCluckBark, if you ever have the blessed opportunity to speak to a judge or legislator about this harassment, will you invite me? I'll bring protesters carrying signs to "Stop! Abuse by Chicken" - - wouldn't that be an embarrassment for the Secretary of Social Services and the Police Chief!)

Quote:
OMG lol I am belly laughing so hard it hurts! The only room in my house with carpet is the bathroom LOL Thank god they didn't open the bathroom closet. We don't have any other closet on this level of the house so we keep the dog food, pellets for bedding, chicken food, and mops, brooms, swiffers, laundry detergent, etc in the bathroom closet! Oh my god would they have a fit.

"There is .... HORSE BEDDING IN YOUR BATHROOM CLOSET!!!????"

Think of it this way. Who is the actual ignorant moran? He needs to take a class in raising chickens!!! I have no patients with ignorance. I hope it all works out well for you and your daughter and Kudos to you for getting your education to help others.

Quote:
Forget that, I'll go straight to the governor. I live in the capital baby! The governor's mansion is used for ice blocking down the hill in the winter! JR Simplot used to own the house and when he donated it one of the conditions was that the tradition be kept for ice blockers to come use the big hill in the winter. Anyway, I may not be able to go directly to the governor but I actually am acquaintances with one of our area state reps. She is a pharmacist and pro- education for people in the health (both mental and physical) industries. We got to talking about making provisions to help 2nd time around students (big kids like me) go back to school and get into these programs that usually only take the young fresh out of college students. I have her personal phone number so I'll give her a call this week. You just reminded me of that. I don't know why I forgot. Plus, she's a democrat LOL so you know she likes reform!

Quote:
Thank you very much Patricia Jane. It will all end up fine really. It's becoming more and more ironic as the night wears on.

I pick up chicken poop with my hands, licked lollipops with sand on them when I was a child
and I have the best immune system I know
don;t know where this is going but after 1o shots of 100% Vodka, I have to pee.

Good luck fighting the good fight, we are all here for you./..*(also I skipped pages 2-3-4 till toimorrow)
lau.gif

Quote:
Yep, all that folks need to know is if they want to draw out the comedienne in me and if they want me to increase my post count (which is the same as credibility -- not to be confused with fallacy), then just piss me off.

BTW, the capital in Boise is beautiful. Me and my ignorance skooled at him chilrens (not to be confused with kids, beasts of goats) we all been to thet thar capital and we's been on the house and senate floors. Uh huh.

Nice steps for a protest . . . he he he. Call the local news station/problem solvers to cover the "Make it a felony to own a vacuum!" and "Stop! Abuse by Chicken" sign holders . . . and then afterwards we can go to this cool little political/gay/vegan cafe. On second thought, we should go their first. We could find more folks eager to protest.

I like Boise . . .

Quote:
Forget that, I'll go straight to the governor. I live in the capital baby! The governor's mansion is used for ice blocking down the hill in the winter! JR Simplot used to own the house and when he donated it one of the conditions was that the tradition be kept for ice blockers to come use the big hill in the winter. Anyway, I may not be able to go directly to the governor but I actually am acquaintances with one of our area state reps. She is a pharmacist and pro- education for people in the health (both mental and physical) industries. We got to talking about making provisions to help 2nd time around students (big kids like me) go back to school and get into these programs that usually only take the young fresh out of college students. I have her personal phone number so I'll give her a call this week. You just reminded me of that. I don't know why I forgot. Plus, she's a democrat LOL so you know she likes reform!

Just remember your governor is only as good as you make him. Give him a call to action!! Stop! Abuse by Chicken (and vacuums)! Seriously, contact him. CC CPS, lol.

Back
Top Bottom