CHICKENS CROP SQUISHY AND WARM AND SMELLS LIKE SOUR VOMIT

She does also poop,not much and it’s pretty black but she poops
Black could just be from something dark she ate, but with her other crop symptoms I'm thinking it might be a bit of blood from an obstruction in her digestive tract. Not much you could do about that and I still think there is a good chance she'll recover, but I'd stick with soft food for awhile (wet pellet mash and the like) and let her drink as much water as she wants.

Black could just be from something dark she ate, but with her other crop symptoms I'm thinking it might be a bit of blood from an obstruction in her digestive tract. Not much you could do about that and I still think there is a good chance she'll recover, but I'd stick with soft food for awhile (wet pellet mash and the like) and let her drink as much water as she wants.
Thank you for the answer. I Will keep her inside until her poop Is normal again. Hopefully i have Solved her Coop issues, that I will know tomorrow. Hoping for the best🤞🏻

probably the last update: I went to go feel her crop today, and it was normal yay🎉 she is eating really Well,im gonna put her In a small Coop today and if her poop looks normal after today she Will be reunited with the flock tomorrow😊 thank you all for the help,it was really really nice and you pretty much helped her to get right. Thank you all🫶🏻

Attachments

• 13BF07BE-9207-4F0D-A241-EA6526D42EBA.jpeg
    13BF07BE-9207-4F0D-A241-EA6526D42EBA.jpeg
    439 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom