Chickens for 10-20 years or more? Pull up a rockin' chair and lay some wisdom on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go way out on a limb here and predict a huge variety of answers. ;)

Wonder if we'll see that 400-ingredient organic hippy recipe?

Hmm... I know chickens are carnivores, but it probably would take 399 other ingredients to turn an organic hippy into a yummy chicken feed. Won't the authorities come looking for them eventually? I think there are laws against that...
gig.gif

Hmm... I know chickens are carnivores, but it probably would take 399 other ingredients to turn an organic hippy into a yummy chicken feed. Won't the authorities come looking for them eventually? I think there are laws against that...
gig.gif

This is the picture I post when I get into a vegan chicken argument. This is a Shamo hen that weighs about 9# and this is not a mouse, it is a rat. I dont need an outside cat.

Walt

This is the picture I post when I get into a vegan chicken argument. This is a Shamo hen that weighs about 9# and this is not a mouse, it is a rat. I dont need an outside cat.

Walt
great pic. Mine run around the yard with mice, chipmunks, moles and snakes on a regular basis. That pic is perfect!

I love that pic! She has such a great look on her little chicken face! And if you go to the link in my sig Chicken & Mouse you can watch some video of what they do with a mouse... but that's the best pic Walt!

Last edited:
hey wait a min. i am a hippy. a pure breed one at that. my mother and dad were both hippy people, man. i don't want to be chicken feed. i won't be good chicken feed. your may find your chickens in the middle of your field continplating their spiritual being if you feed me to them.

I saw a story in here quite a while back, (I have swiss cheese memory so I've lost all the details), but the jist of it was this hen who had eaten a frog but not completely swallowed it and she was running around with this crazy green 'fu-man-chu' mustache.
gig.gif

hey wait a min. i am a hippy. a pure breed one at that. my mother and dad were both hippy people, man. i don't want to be chicken feed. i won't be good chicken feed. your may find your chickens in the middle of your field continplating their spiritual being if you feed me to them.
yuckyuck.gif
but are you pure breed? Or are you a perfected mutt
wink.png
. Funny either way

can't get Carlin out of my mind now. Al Sleet the hippy dippy weather man, with all the hippy dippy weather........................................man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom