CHICKENS FOR LEHIGH ACRES, FLORIDA

PAM452

Hatching
Jan 17, 2016
I am not finding any recent discussions in regard to getting Lehigh Acres, FL approved for backyard chickens, like Fort Myers just did. I am seeing discussions back from 2011...........anything more recent? What has been going on with this? Can anyone point me in that direction? Thank you!

I thought they passed somthing...I dont worrie I have lived here 30 years and have always had chickens...I even hatch and sell them never worrie about what county thinks...

well, my crummy neighbors turned me in...twice........so I need to wait to be legal. I sure hope we get the laws changed. I miss my chickens so much!

I am not finding any recent discussions in regard to getting Lehigh Acres, FL approved for backyard chickens, like Fort Myers just did. I am seeing discussions back from 2011...........anything more recent? What has been going on with this? Can anyone point me in that direction? Thank you!
I know your post is old, but it popped up when I did a search. I am in Lehigh Acres also and was wondering if it is legal to have chickens now. Someone told me you can have up to 12, but no rooster. I need to check with the county to see if that's true.

thanks,
Georgia

I know your post is old, but it popped up when I did a search. I am in Lehigh Acres also and was wondering if it is legal to have chickens now. Someone told me you can have up to 12, but no rooster. I need to check with the county to see if that's true.

thanks,
Georgia
what happened is it legal?

Back
Top Bottom