Chickens for sale in Oklahoma- anyone no a good breeder or auction?

Berryville Farm

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 18, 2013
Hello to all. I wanted to see if someone could tell me if there are any good chicken sales...I went to marys swap meet and they are okay but Im looking for a good livestock sale that has good chickens.....I will buy different breeds but I want them to be nice to look at and healthy. My wife likes the Cochin Chickens so if anyone knows of that breed for sale please let me know!!! I live out near Newcastle/Blanchard area. Thank you in advance for your input!! It is much appreciated.

do a search for poultry shows, that will find you nice birds.

Hello to all. I wanted to see if someone could tell me if there are any good chicken sales...I went to marys swap meet and they are okay but Im looking for a good livestock sale that has good chickens.....I will buy different breeds but I want them to be nice to look at and healthy. My wife likes the Cochin Chickens so if anyone knows of that breed for sale please let me know!!! I live out near Newcastle/Blanchard area. Thank you in advance for your input!! It is much appreciated.

I haven't looked to see where in Oklahoma you are but the John Teele Auction just outside of Durant is really neat! I need to see what days they have it but I think it's the first and second Tuesday night... Tons, TONS of birds. I had a blast but be prepared to take the next day off of work because it lasts past midnight!

Back
Top Bottom