Chickens gave me a healthy lifestyle!:)

Quote:
XD i was the same way when i was your age!
Incubating and hatching eggs is a great science fair project! i won 1st place out of the entire 7th grade in my region. try it!

Last edited:
Will i did do one last year black rosecomb X white rosecomb got bronze working on next years this year see what the % is. Go chickens GO !!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

XD awesome! you may end up getting a few blue rose combs, the way their genes work in rosecombs it tries to mix the colors rather than to have either or. good luck! hope it all goes well!

Last edited:
You rock!
When I was 14, I got involved in volunteering at a wildlife center. I had a comparable experience. Every chance I had, I'd go there and care for all my lovely animals. Much more fulfilling teen years than most of my schoolmates, AND it gave me great job skills! I wish more families passed on those types of learning experiences to their children!

got one blue rosecomb last year. Most of my roos are bbr old engls game X white rosecomb and may be even black roscomb ? need less to say i have some happy roos
gig.gif
I know i am in 4-H and any time i can get out and show as many chickens to people as i can it makes me fell happy inside.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! all of you. I hope your parents are very proud of the way your growing up.

My daughter was very much like you. She loved animals, decided to go to college and get a degree in biology and, now, gets paid for caring for animals. She's a zookeeper and absolutely loves it.

ya.gif
Michele.

kycklingar! :

You rock!
When I was 14, I got involved in volunteering at a wildlife center. I had a comparable experience. Every chance I had, I'd go there and care for all my lovely animals. Much more fulfilling teen years than most of my schoolmates, AND it gave me great job skills! I wish more families passed on those types of learning experiences to their children!

i agree! and i would just LOVE to volunteers at a wildlife center.
I can certainly say that growing up caring for animals is MUCH more fulfilling than growing up inking and the like.

with the animals you actually learn some useful things that will help you yout adult life.

with the drinking, you learn how to get the the toilet before you throw up.

which would YOU prefer?​

cool there's so much that is out there that is BAD for us teens i think the ones that have some thing good to look to may have a good time finding a job or stuff like that I got $2000 last year from my grden that is what keeps me on the right path in life i think.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom