Chickens In Manchester

Hussain 786

Chirping
5 Years
Aug 3, 2014
Manchester, United kingdom
Hi i am chicken keeper in Manchester i have 2 silkie hens and a serama cockeral and looking to expand.
Wanted to ask you guys what bantam breeds you would recommend

welcome-byc.gif
I really love bantam Cochins, they come in about nine million colors (okay many not that many) but, they are not tiny like seramas or the
D'uccles. Silkies however, do make one of the best broody inclined breeds of any. Once they are broody, you can slip other breed fertile eggs under them and they will hatch & raise as their own.

:welcome   I really love bantam Cochins,  they come in about nine million colors (okay many not that many)  but, they are not tiny like seramas or the
D'uccles.    Silkies however, do make one of the best broody  inclined breeds of any.    Once they are broody, you can slip other breed fertile eggs under them and they will hatch & raise as their own.
aww i love cochins in UK i think they call them Pekin Bantams but they are adorable especially the feathered feet

G’Day from down under Hussain 786
frow.gif
Welcome!

Here in Aus, bantam Cochins are also called Pekins and I have a couple; thoroughly recommend them, they are such sweet little girls!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

G’Day from down under Hussain 786 :frow   Welcome!

Here in Aus, bantam Cochins are also called Pekins and I have a couple; thoroughly recommend them, they are such sweet little girls!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member.  There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. 

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place.  BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)
haha thank you very much and what colour pekins have you got

Back
Top Bottom