Chickens in Need of Forever Home

Yes, and thank you for that! Jesus has never let me down either!
Hello again,
It’s it possible to get a day you’d be able to meet so I can find out if I need to be driving or my husband. We are expecting snow Saturday (don’t know how much) but I would like to possibly take them to you before that because the following week it’s supposed to be snowing all week.

Hello again,
It’s it possible to get a day you’d be able to meet so I can find out if I need to be driving or my husband. We are expecting snow Saturday (don’t know how much) but I would like to possibly take them to you before that because the following week it’s supposed to be snowing all week.
Let me see what I can do. I will have to free up my busy schedule

Let me see what I can do. I will have to free up my busy schedule
I really appreciate it. Reason is because they need to be brought inside my house into a smaller space if it snows due to their living space situation, and these particular ones don’t do well in confinement like that over long periods of time.

Hi.

We currently have 4 hens in need of a new and forever home. We live in the mountains of Southern California and we just can’t have them here anymore. My children raised these from hatchlings and we want them to go to a home who will love them.

All hens were hatched July 2020. 2 hens have not laid yet and we believe they’re RIR or Buckeyes, and the other 2 are laying! These two are Leghorns - one white and the other is exchequer (black with white spots). White one is the leader, exchequer is like the kind and loving sister and the other 2 just hang out, haha.

Message if you’re interested. We would love to be able to see where you are going to keep them and prefer someone who really wants them.
Hi! I am looking for chickens! I can provide them with a loving home. Are they still available?

Back
Top Bottom