chickens in paradise

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by chicksbestfriend, Jul 12, 2010.

1. chicksbestfriend

chicksbestfriend Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I breed and raise chickens in beautiful upcountry Maui. I started off with several chicks from the local feed store to enjoy free ranging eggs, that was about 15 yrs ago. Today, the love and passion for these wonderful birds is what my life has become. I breath, eat and sleep chickens! I have close to 60 in my personal flock, along with various other animals, but the chickens bring me the most joy. I have met some of the most wonderful people over the years, hoping to meet many more through this forum to exchange thoughts, ideas, and stories with.

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Hi there and [​IMG] From Australia... Hope you enjoy the site!!

3. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Welcome - from one crazy chicken person to another! They do bring such peace and enjoyment into our lives.

4. rebecky1305

rebecky1305 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2009
    Lansing, MI
    [​IMG] Hello and [​IMG]! Glad you could join us.

5. cambriagardener

cambriagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello and [​IMG] from the coast of California. I thought I lived in paradise but you may have me beat! Sounds like you are well into your chicken project and will have much to offer us. Best of luck! [​IMG]

6. EE lover:)

EE lover:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] yes the chickens take over your attention span! they captured me once I first saw the five little sweeties! [​IMG] we actually brought them to my shool and let me say Miss Prissy does NOT like new people! [​IMG] she flew out of my teachers hand when we tried to get a picture! talk about a wing shot![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by