Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oo, what's this I see in the forum page list thingy? Knew *exactly* who had to've started it, too ;-)

Invitations? I didn't get one... Probably because I don't tend to respond to the windows...

Anyway, I'm here for reading material and to annoy SC by being quiet and then, at some random time, doing an info dump;-)
I'm just getting caught up after coming out of my purple haze, so I'm replying to this before reading the rest. Honest, I wanted to invite you, and had already discussed it with someone else, but my stone showed up before I got the chance. I know how you like to read, and this one should be good ;)

I've heard how painful stones are, so I'll forgive you. This time.

Welcome to jumping through windows!!!
wink.png

Parade????!!!! Sc?
I cant remember what this was...
You and me both!!! 26 weeks old and nothing to show for my CCL. Moochers!
I'm in love!!!! I want it!!!
wink.png

Cute!!!! Mine are still adjusting to living outside with the older ones.
Hahahahahaha!!!!
lau.gif
I read that too but did not want to correct. Lol!!
Yes....I am starting to get the dizzy spells because of the sinus congestion. It's sucks.....and my tummy is crappy. I feel like I am going to throw up. I have not been this gaggy since my first pregnancy. It's hurts!!!!
I would have to say, no parade. I actually let 16 eggs go into lockdown. In my head I'm counting 14, because I figured the 2 were DIS, but I still kept them in there. I marked them so I could see if I was right. So far I am.

Funny though, when I was considering tossing them out I thought to myself "If I keep these in they are going to ruin my shot at a parade".

gig.gif

ETA: One day it will happen though and there is a lot of material for a Utah parade.
lau.gif

Last edited:
I'm never going to be showing with these birds, my customers just want dark eggs. If I can just get to breeder quality, I will be fine. My AMs are the ones I'm excited about. That black rooster is going to be gorgeous. Never seen so much green before. The penguin BCMs are developing a beautiful green sheen, too
I think I might just thin mine out... see how this plays out... I am loving the green my new Araucana is showing... will have to get a new pic of him and show ya, it's incredible!
I love NPH!!! And I like ya too... ;) :highfive:
Hey SC, I do have one BCM gal that I don't think I ever posted. She came with my Lavender Wyandottes. She is supposed to be a Bev Davis/Cottage Hill line bird. She should be laying eggs soon. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if she laid that #5 egg I found the other day. Her hackle/neck seems a little sparse, but It's mostly because she gets nervous every time I try to take a pic of her. She goes on the alert with her head high. I like her color so far though. ETA: See that little bantam in the back of the pic? Can he actually copulate with any of the ladies? He hops on them and he looks like he's trying to stay for 8 seconds. It doesn't look like the vents could align, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thank you! Now I remember my roos line! lol... he's Cottage Hill... and most of my hens are Davis... She's got great color... I think it's better to be a bit sparse than mossy anyways... Yeah, watch that little guy... a determined banty can accomplish more than you think...
Welcome to jumping through windows!!! ;) Parade????!!!! Sc? I cant remember what this was... You and me both!!! 26 weeks old and nothing to show for my CCL. Moochers! I'm in love!!!! I want it!!! ;) Cute!!!! Mine are still adjusting to living outside with the older ones. Hahahahahaha!!!! :lau I read that too but did not want to correct. Lol!! Yes....I am starting to get the dizzy spells because of the sinus congestion. It's sucks.....and my tummy is crappy. I feel like I am going to throw up. I have not been this gaggy since my first pregnancy. It's hurts!!!!
Was so dizzy that trying to sleep sucked... take it easy and hope you feel better soon... :hugs

I think I might just thin mine out... see how this plays out... I am loving the green my new Araucana is showing... will have to get a new pic of him and show ya, it's incredible!
I love NPH!!! And I like ya too... ;)

:highfive:
Thank you! Now I remember my roos line! lol... he's Cottage Hill... and most of my hens are Davis...

She's got great color... I think it's better to be a bit sparse than mossy anyways...

Yeah, watch that little guy... a determined banty can accomplish more than you think...
Was so dizzy that trying to sleep sucked... take it easy and hope you feel better soon... :hugs

Thank you!! I slept terribly last night...maybe a total of 3 hours. I am so exhausted.....but I am hooked on the new Grey book. It's more vulgar/tantalizing than the originals. Lol!!!

@scflock...I meant to quote you. I am sorry you had to cull the poor baby. But I understand why you did. That's crazy.....I have never heard of it going in vs out.

Thank you!! I slept terribly last night...maybe a total of 3 hours. I am so exhausted.....but I am hooked on the new Grey book. It's more vulgar/tantalizing than the originals. Lol!!!

Yep, I tossed and turned most of the night... :/

Hard to sleep when hooked on a good book, sick or no, lol... never read 50 Shades though...

New group photo of my gang. 3 weeks, moved to their outdoor baby coop.

ach du gut what is the blue one?

WV, they are so pretty!! Sc, I dumped all my quotes because I saw you took care of it. I have a reptile that gets impacted a lot and I put drops of olive oil on her nose, so she licks it off and then goes. That and lots of warm baths. At least now you know not to incubate those eggs. I'm sorry you had to lose a chick. Like wv said, keep an eye on that last one from those eggs. I've got another pip!! Looks like all the eggs that made it to lockdown from that horrible batch of eggs will hatch!
fl.gif
I'm wondering now if that last batch from the same breeder, all died at lockdown because I moved them during the power outage? I didn't have any hope for these 3 eggs, so of course with low expectations, I'm happily surprised!

you go girl!!

Yep, I tossed and turned most of the night...
hmm.png

Hard to sleep when hooked on a good book, sick or no, lol... never read 50 Shades though...
that sucks, I am glad to hear your feeling somewhat better though

SC sorry about having to investigate, I think it was worth looking into so you know anyways.

Now go rest and get yourself fixed up

Yep, I tossed and turned most of the night... :/

I like them. I personally do not think they are as bad as everyone claims. It has a good love story base. Grey fro. His perspective is a bit more raunchy. Lol!!

Yes....I am starting to get the dizzy spells because of the sinus congestion. It's sucks.....and my tummy is crappy. I feel like I am going to throw up. I have not been this gaggy since my first pregnancy. It's hurts!!!!

Oh man, I hope you feel better! I'm going through the same thing. Bad sinuses, scratchy throat, cough in my chest...plus the stomach stuff! I thought it was just my nerves but maybe it's all part of the virus, if you have it too. I haven't been able to eat much cus I'm so nauseous too! Hang in there! :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom