Chickens In Ya Window

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Sep 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I've heard how painful stones are, so I'll forgive you. This time.

2. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah
    I would have to say, no parade. I actually let 16 eggs go into lockdown. In my head I'm counting 14, because I figured the 2 were DIS, but I still kept them in there. I marked them so I could see if I was right. So far I am.

Funny though, when I was considering tossing them out I thought to myself "If I keep these in they are going to ruin my shot at a parade".

[​IMG]

ETA: One day it will happen though and there is a lot of material for a Utah parade. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee
    I think I might just thin mine out... see how this plays out... I am loving the green my new Araucana is showing... will have to get a new pic of him and show ya, it's incredible!
    I love NPH!!! And I like ya too... ;) :highfive:
    Thank you! Now I remember my roos line! lol... he's Cottage Hill... and most of my hens are Davis... She's got great color... I think it's better to be a bit sparse than mossy anyways... Yeah, watch that little guy... a determined banty can accomplish more than you think...
    Was so dizzy that trying to sleep sucked... take it easy and hope you feel better soon... :hugs

4. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Thank you!! I slept terribly last night...maybe a total of 3 hours. I am so exhausted.....but I am hooked on the new Grey book. It's more vulgar/tantalizing than the originals. Lol!!!

5. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    @scflock...I meant to quote you. I am sorry you had to cull the poor baby. But I understand why you did. That's crazy.....I have never heard of it going in vs out.

6. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Yep, I tossed and turned most of the night... :/

Hard to sleep when hooked on a good book, sick or no, lol... never read 50 Shades though...

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ach du gut what is the blue one?

you go girl!!

that sucks, I am glad to hear your feeling somewhat better though

SC sorry about having to investigate, I think it was worth looking into so you know anyways.

Now go rest and get yourself fixed up

8. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

I like them. I personally do not think they are as bad as everyone claims. It has a good love story base. Grey fro. His perspective is a bit more raunchy. Lol!!

9. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah
    Looks like Friday GNO is back!!

[​IMG]

10. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Oh man, I hope you feel better! I'm going through the same thing. Bad sinuses, scratchy throat, cough in my chest...plus the stomach stuff! I thought it was just my nerves but maybe it's all part of the virus, if you have it too. I haven't been able to eat much cus I'm so nauseous too! Hang in there! :hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by