Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rule, so yes, they do:tongue

Even it it makes me lose.
You are the one person that I have not assigned an accent too. My mental image of you is still your very first avatar, that was your daughter. I know that's not you, so I cannot assign you a voice

My accent is pretty much generic American--technically Midland American. I was born in (and mostly raised in and around) Salem, Oregon. I've lived in northern California my entire adult life--15 years here, 19 miles from Oregon, on the coast. So Ravyn knows exactly what my accent sounds like :lol:

As far as pics...

My accent is pretty much generic American--technically Midland American. I was born in (and mostly raised in and around) Salem, Oregon. I've lived in northern California my entire adult life--15 years here, 19 miles from Oregon, on the coast. So Ravyn knows exactly what my accent sounds like :lol:

As far as pics...

Oh, you sound like a Portland hippie :gig

I bet you sound just like me :gig

ETA BYC910 probably sounds more like me! :)

BYC sounds like BYC, lol...

North of VA or west of TN everyone is a Yankee

Not a Yank... :smack

As far as pics...

:frow

Nice ta see ya, hon!!

Actually, we probably sound closest to each other more'n anyone else, lol... :gig

BYC sounds like BYC, lol...
Not a Yank... :smack
:frow

Nice ta see ya, hon!!

Actually, we probably sound closest to each other more'n anyone else, lol... :gig
If BYC is a native, I have a pretty good idea what he sounds like. Tennessee is a unique accent, and I have a lot of family that lives up there. I have an uncle that would be his age, and I bet they sound similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom