Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a conversation with one of our artists. She wants duck eggs to carve. Blow out, bleach, and carve with a small dremel-like tool. I told her I'd give her some old ones, since she isn't going to eat them anyway, and I'd save her any dirty ones that I normally throw away, since she will bleach them. I can't wait to see what she does with them!

Random internet pic:
process1a.jpg
Awesome sauce.

North of VA or west of TN everyone is a Yankee
Or south of Canada. . . or west of Europe. . .

Quote:
I hear Kenny Rogers.
big_smile.png
Willie Nelson or Tommy Lee Jones! :D

Those pics are positively adorable, @AmyPaperlady

::

Last edited:
Ah, here we go! Sorry about Christmas songs before Thanksgiving... I'm the camera operator, so the loudest/clearest voice is me. I do talk later. This first video is shorter, and features my older daughter being very much herself
gig.gif
Though she's a bit more restrained about it now, being 5 years older.

0.jpg

If you want to skip the singing, I'm speaking just as this one begins... If you want to go a bit further, my hubby's the one in the hawaiian shirt.
0.jpg

If BYC is a native, I have a pretty good idea what he sounds like. Tennessee is a unique accent, and I have a lot of family that lives up there. I have an uncle that would be his age, and I bet they sound similar
He's hard to describe accurately... so I just say unique, lol...
I hear Kenny Rogers. :D
Hmmm, nah...
Awesome sauce. Or south of Canada. . . or west of Europe. . . Quote: Willie Nelson or Tommy Lee Jones! :D Those pics are positively adorable, @AmyPaperlady ::
Willie is way too nasal for BYC... TLJ too... think earthier...
Ah, here we go! Sorry about Christmas songs before Thanksgiving... I'm the camera operator, so the loudest/clearest voice is me. I do talk later. This first video is shorter, and features my older daughter being very much herself:gig Though she's a bit more restrained about it now, being 5 years older. If you want to skip the singing, I'm speaking just as this one begins... If you want to go a bit further, my hubby's the one in the hawaiian shirt.
You sound just like my sister! :oops:

Wow. If you ever hear me, I'll be embarrassed. I sound like a hillbilly with marbles in my mouth. Lol

Actually, a linguist said I have a Welsh coal miner's accent. He was right.

You sound just like my sister!
hide.gif

Oh, now that's just spooky!

I have lost touch with a couple of stepsisters, though I don't think I've seen them since well before my adulthood (my stepdad was born 19 years before my mom, so even the youngest is quite a bit older than me...)

ETA: Then again, I know your real name, and none of them share it
roll.png

Last edited:
Does that mean I win?
Awrite!!!
Nope....I am further east than you my dear!!! So I win.....if we are keeping to the realm of the states that is.
wink.png

Hi. Stopped at the UFO Museum since we were going through Roswell today:

Great collection of stuff from 1947. It was fun!
Cool!!!! I want to see that!!!

Anyhoo!!!!!! So day 7 candling revealed that.....a majority of the CLB eggs were clears.
sad.png
Only 2 had good movement and veining out of 8. Now with the Silkies, 1 clear, 2 quitters and 4 that were excellent in development. Lastly, with my personal CLB/Altsteirer cross pullet eggs....oldest egg is from the 6th, all showed growth and excellent movement and veining. I have to say that shipping does a number on eggs. I am unsure how my package was handled but I did end up with 3 broken CLB eggs on arrival, one of the Silkie eggs that was clear was really jumbled up....so I think that shipping just about won this round.
wink.png
I hope the rest of these make it and
fl.gif
the 2 remaining CLB eggs are pullets!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!
lau.gif

He's hard to describe accurately... so I just say unique, lol...
Hmmm, nah...
Willie is way too nasal for BYC... TLJ too... think earthier...
You sound just like my sister! :oops:

I was thinking Kenny because he mentioned that he wasn't a very large fella, so I dont hear a very deep voice in my head.

Earthier than Willie... Hmmm... Will have to ponder on that.

Hi. Stopped at the UFO Museum since we were going through Roswell today:

Great collection of stuff from 1947. It was fun!

Awesome! Hope you are having a great trip! Miss ya!

Wow. If you ever hear me, I'll be embarrassed. I sound like a hillbilly with marbles in my mouth. Lol

Actually, a linguist said I have a Welsh coal miner's accent. He was right.

No need to be embarrassed... SC said he sounds similar, lol...

And I've always thought lisps were endearing... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom