Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausage making day, yay!  I am cubing and grinding four big ole pork butts, and I am mixing up my secret recipe spice blends and making sage breakfast sausage (bulk and links), maple breakfast sausage links, probably going to experiment with a small batch of bacon sausage (using fat from smoked bacon slabs) and Italian Sausage.  I need to find a better Italian Sausage recipe, mine is too bland.

That sounds awesome. Today was French food day in my house. Coq au vin with a formerly feisty rooster and home made bread.

Whew...DH went into the guest bath where the incubators sit to seal up the window for the winter. Somehow he did not even notice the new incubator sitting right next to the old one. Explanation averted! It should be easier tomorrow after the brooder and one incubator have moved on.

Whew...DH went into the guest bath where the incubators sit to seal up the window for the winter.  Somehow he did not even notice the new incubator sitting right next to the old one.  Explanation averted!  It should be easier tomorrow after the brooder and one incubator have moved on.

Go play the lottery tomorrow and put me down for 50%, huh? :gig

Go play the lottery tomorrow and put me down for 50%, huh?
gig.gif
lau.gif

Whew...DH went into the guest bath where the incubators sit to seal up the window for the winter.  Somehow he did not even notice the new incubator sitting right next to the old one.  Explanation averted!  It should be easier tomorrow after the brooder and one incubator have moved on.

Isn't it nice how large objects can hide in plain sight?! Lol, what luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom