Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Large onions work best, I like the Spanish yellow or plain white onion. Core it from the root side and hollow it out to about three layers thick. Mix up a savory stuffing a good use of the onion guts,(I like sausage), with shredded hard cheese of your choice, loosely pack the hollow, put them into a cast iron skillet or roasting pan. Put about 2-3 inches of beef broth around the onions. Cover and shove them in a preheated 425* oven for 10 minutes then drop the temp to 350*, cook until translucent and soft to a tooth pick and 165*-175* in the stuffing.

Ok, hubby wants to try it with some different stuffings. He said his dad swore it would cure all kinds of ails. :)

That just delicious!!!! I am going to have to make it!!
I was thinking the same thing. Lol!!
Oh he will......:lau!!!

He better :D

BR!!!!
Thanks for the link, but I don't think my most ovated posts were what the founding fathers had in mind
wink.png

"Ovations also help to “bubble up” the most helpful information on the forum and make it easier for people to discover."

AGREE! your ovated posts probably are not, some probably are though goof, however it dont really matter anyways.....

OK OVATIONS SYSTEM RANT
#1 the thumbs up is too related to FB in its acknowledgment "like" and sometimes it would be rude to not thumbs up vs quote just to say thanks, they should have a two click system or something. plus ovation system the way they have it NOT working long term if you ask me, after time the post is lost forever.....All that I can see is that we can only search 10 top all time ovations, and top 10, by week day month, makes me scratch my head what happens to all those other high ones after that? why cant we search through all high ovations? so many great posts are lost in space out there in this BYC, I ran acoss a high ovated post yesterday and it would have been nice to know about it years ago!

ok end of rant..... I like ideas and sometimes ovations show some really great ideas.... like toilet paper roll genius queen!
bow.gif
at some point even her post will disappear into never land
hit.gif
@Saris

Well thank you. :)

of course I cant wait to see whats up your sleeve or should I say off the sleeve for your next invention!
hmm.png

seriously though congrats on winning 2 contests so far! stinker!!!

winner winner chicken dinner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom