Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Hm...

Redneck? Nope... I'm a 6th cousin to Jesse James, though!

Asian? Nope--most of northwestern Europe plus 1/8 Cherokee...

Alcoholic? Well, the inlaws are, so we don't keep anything in the house, and on the rare (like, every few years) occasion I do drink, I don't get more than buzzed--which doesn't take much, 'cause of the amount of time between
gig.gif
So, nope...

I'm not any of the 3 demographics--does that mean I'm not part of "We"?
hit.gif

Hm...

Redneck? Nope... I'm a 6th cousin to Jesse James, though!

Asian? Nope--most of northwestern Europe plus 1/8 Cherokee...

Alcoholic? Well, the inlaws are, so we don't keep anything in the house, and on the rare (like, every few years) occasion I do drink, I don't get more than buzzed--which doesn't take much, 'cause of the amount of time between:gig So, nope...

I'm not any of the 3 demographics--does that mean I'm not part of "We"? :hit
We love Portlandia style hippies, too ;)
ETA: which Jesse? Outlaw, biker, or lead singer of Jackyll?

Last edited:
I've been Ben busy this week. like every day . your luck sounds like my luck . I got the back on all the screws in and the Chinese switch wired into the hatcher and it won't work . in order to use it I'll have to rewire the whole thing . thought I was more crazy than usual . the resistance for the heater is through the electronic thermostat . hate being confused at my age . thanks for the diagram Walnut.
thumbsup.gif
I also understand now why the wiring had been changed on the one with the after market thermostat . not that much wiring though and I want to use it .that means I'll have to go O.E. on the incubators . and change the wiring back on the one

If you need the wiring diagram for the conversion to the new multi-turn thermostat, let me know. I have that too.

Without the turner, the diagram would be a lot more simple.

I have a short piece of the old element on my desk, about 4" laid out straight. It reads 14 ohms

Portland's almost as far as the Bay Area, and I'm not a hippy:smack

The outlaw, which of course means I'm 6th cousin to Frank James as well, and related to the Daltons and I don't remember who else, and I can't ask my mom 'cause she's been dead for 15 years...

The Dalton Gang tried to steal my great grandfather's horse... yes tried but didn't. They apparently were amazed by the size of his huevos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom