Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a dream summary of tonight I should expect a Cinemax show involving hotdogs and pickles, dark and light blue hens, man pills, alcohol and it's relationship to Asians and red necks, hippies, building your own incubator is intense, when your woman wants a cow it sucks, Ross is really eskimo, beetles are gross dead or alive, and all brought to me by Univision en Español! Who needs shrooms when you got reality like this?

Say now! Im one of them women wanted a cow!

Up and at em folks.

Appreciate the niceties y'all shared about me. Lol

Grateful for the cliff notes/dream notes to be able to catch up on this thread.

:smack u hadnt met me yet.

ahhh.......

running joke down here in south Texas, anything north of Interstate 10 is dang near Yankee land, and anything south of highway 59 is Mexico.

Hear, Hear!

I'll raise you the 90 degrees, in south Texas, and add mosquitoes and 100% humidity.

We shall see your 90* and raise you, Here in southern LA add the 100% humidity and turn up the sketers three notchs

Last edited:
If I have a dream summary of tonight I should expect a Cinemax show involving hotdogs and pickles, dark and light blue hens, man pills, alcohol and it's relationship to Asians and red necks, hippies, building your own incubator is intense, when your woman wants a cow it sucks, Ross is really eskimo, beetles are gross dead or alive, and all brought to me by Univision en Español! Who needs shrooms when you got reality like this?

Okay dancing purple guineas and I forgot a guy named Bert.

hugs.gif

smack.gif
TBBTGroup_Hug.gif.f4512e0fbaa7242663b858aa764dbb1b.gif
boy y'all smell good but who has pigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom