Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
sc, while I may be new to this forum, this isn't my first rodeo in regards to public forums.

I do have chickens, they aren't pets, I don't treat them as pets, and don't coddle them. They are to produce eggs for my family and maybe some extras to sell. I have goats, again they are for eating, not pets. I have rabbits, and guess what? they are for eating.

there are allot of folks on here that have barnyard animals for pets. there are allot of people on here that are squeamish about protecting their livestock from predators. I'm not and I will do so immediately, preferably lethally to the offending predator.

I'm not here to intentionally ruffle feathers, so I tend to stay away from those types of threads or conversations.

I also don't have just allot of technical knowledge to impart on folks when it comes to raising animals. I know what works for us, and don't care to be second guessed offering information, or feel like I need to defend my opinion.

now with all that said, I am a goof. I enjoy teasing and being teased and generally interacting with folks, hence a Random Ramblings forum is of great interest to me.

oh and let me edit to add. I've never been a member of this board. I actually found it, running a search for chicken tractor plans. So we can blame it on Google, it's the debil

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure you out...
I like you, that much is clear, but there's just something about you...
New member, just a handful of posts, has never mentioned chickens, and found a window thread in one of the most obscure forums on the site. Hmmm....
My guess is you are a reincarnation of someone who got BYtCh slapped
gig.gif
Maybe Sidewing, incognito
lau.gif

sc, while I may be new to this forum, this isn't my first rodeo in regards to public forums.

I do have chickens, they aren't pets, I don't treat them as pets, and don't coddle them. They are to produce eggs for my family and maybe some extras to sell. I have goats, again they are for eating, not pets. I have rabbits, and guess what? they are for eating.

there are allot of folks on here that have barnyard animals for pets. there are allot of people on here that are squeamish about protecting their livestock from predators. I'm not and I will do so immediately, preferably lethally to the offending predator.

I'm not here to intentionally ruffle feathers, so I tend to stay away from those types of threads or conversations.

I also don't have just allot of technical knowledge to impart on folks when it comes to raising animals. I know what works for us, and don't care to be second guessed offering information, or feel like I need to defend my opinion.

now with all that said, I am a goof. I enjoy teasing and being teased and generally interacting with folks, hence a Random Ramblings forum is of great interest to me.

oh and let me edit to add. I've never been a member of this board. I actually found it, running a search for chicken tractor plans. So we can blame it on Google, it's the debil
thumbsup.gif

Ok
gig.gif

Ravyn teach you how to write a book?
smack.gif

Teasing, being teased, and interacting is what this thread is all about, so you found the right place. I would just have never thought to look in Random Ramblings. I had to move after the divorce...
As far as lethally discouraging predators, you have friends on this thread. We refer to a 20ga as a "bale shredder". Any creature that happens to fall under federal jurisdiction is referred to as a hay bale
wink.png

Oh, and I am here to intentionally ruffle feathers
cool.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom