Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh!! my results EXCELLENT insert BUTT DANCE!!! gotta run for the day!!! happy gal!!

dreams of dying her hair in the future like a few months lol and shovling snow and and and d and and and ohhhhh many things... I am soooo happy!!!!!1!!1!!! I have cried so much in the past day!!! happy tears love you guys gott ago
Now tell us how you REALLY feel!
gig.gif

Easy, Turk, you gotta go through the beginner program first. Little Flockers

Hey! Im not That young...

And whats that?

You should know, your my first vict... student ;)

:lau

It's just a piece of flocking paper

That peice of paper would go on the wall roun here!

:lol:  I dont do football… :oops:

:hmm thats a problem...

And the game of the day is turk's guys vs Bama

No kidding, ive been seeing so much "tiger bait" for sale, this is a big weekend for us

You're so modest and humble, that if you would not took the job, God surely would have given it to you!
Did you try to start a new religion?
I think you have a future,,
You are quite possibly the finest man I have ever met :thumbsup
The religion is starting to take off. It's all about ascension, and it's called Flocked Up.
Next on my agenda is my own higher education center. The Flock U

Ho thank you thank you but the problem is that you never mate me!!
I don't think that you will hold this after you do! Hahaha...:mad:

"No kidding, ive been seeing so much "tiger bait" for sale, this is a big weekend for us"

And now in english?

The LSU Tigers are the football team of my area, and for years and years, theyre one of if not The Best of college teams out there... "Tiger bait" is most often a whole hog for roasting. The joke is that the team smells all the food cookin, outside the stadium and it pumps em up. This states fans are known for being rowdy and just loud in general, at all games. So loud in fact, it allows fans to help the team, by distracting the opposition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom