Chickens keep coming into (human) house!

So true!

My sister had a horse that figured out how to open doors. She'd come home to find Casey in her living room.
So true! We had to keep our girls in the stables at one time and I had to make a conscious decision to close the door behind me, because if I didn’t, it became the whacky races!! I’d let them outta the stables..they sensed that door was open!! Before I knew it, they were in the dining room! Lucky we have safety gates for the dogs to stop them going into our living quarters when they are wet and muddy! But how cute is that 🥰

Gosh, they are cuties! Makes me want to bring my chickens inside for a visit - lol!
Nothing wrong w that!!

20200723_170353.jpg 20201231_105059.jpg 20201231_104718.jpg

So true!

My sister had a horse that figured out how to open doors. She'd come home to find Casey in her living room.
Thats amazing! My horses have come to walk up the few step or two but not opening doors yet! My mare did lift that gate off the hinges though!!!! It was so fun chasing four loose horses in the dark....

They want to be with you… I had one raised with dogs, she thought she was a dog, came to the recall whistle, slept in the dog house, got really upset when the dogs were in the house and she was not… one funny RIR.

Could you maybe put a second gate on top of the bottom one?

Back
Top Bottom