Chickens need new home SoCal help keep them alive

No I haven't but I may try that next. Some of them are in molt so they look like hell lol but they are coming out of it. One of the black hens had an entirely naked neck and breast, they look so funny when they molt lol

I am moving and need to find a home for the flock as we can't take them with us. Have 15 girls, 3 of them are 4 yr olds 1 Barred Rock 2 Orps. I have 1 Silver Penciled Rock 2 yrs old. The rest are 1 yr plus they are Blue orp/Silver Penciled Rock crosses, Wyandotte/Orp crosses and some Orpingtons. The Orps had a Black Silver Laced Roo over a Silver Laced Blue Hen, which produced 2 black and a few blue hens. All are free so if your wanting to increase the size of your flock get back to me with a message
Thanks
I am interested!! How do I message you privately? I’m now to backyard chickens

I am moving and need to find a home for the flock as we can't take them with us. Have 15 girls, 3 of them are 4 yr olds 1 Barred Rock 2 Orps. I have 1 Silver Penciled Rock 2 yrs old. The rest are 1 yr plus they are Blue orp/Silver Penciled Rock crosses, Wyandotte/Orp crosses and some Orpingtons. The Orps had a Black Silver Laced Roo over a Silver Laced Blue Hen, which produced 2 black and a few blue hens. All are free so if your wanting to increase the size of your flock get back to me with a message
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom