chickens rock art contest...WINNERS POSTED!

Quote:
Sorry.... I get the duck numbers confused....

Here, this will make it easier.
duckluv was the first duck. Hence, she is Duck1.
DuckLover179 was the 2nd Duck on the scene, hence Duck2.
I am last duck, so Duck3.

Duckluv, Ducklover179 and you have told me so many times... But I just can't get it nailed into meh noggin....

Quote:
Here, this will make it easier.
duckluv was the first duck. Hence, she is Duck1.
DuckLover179 was the 2nd Duck on the scene, hence Duck2.
I am last duck, so Duck3.

Duckluv, Ducklover179 and you have told me so many times... But I just can't get it nailed into meh noggin....

Meh, that's fine. We can also be abbreviated. DG, DL, Dl179.

Quote:
I don't mean to sound picky, but isn't this supposed to be an "art" contest? The photo is nice, but there is no "drawing" or "art" involved. I do like your picture FarmCoe. I do digital scrapbooking. But It's a bit different than pencils, crayons, and Microsoft paint. Just sayin'
hu.gif

It has the words "Chickens rock" on it, so it's fine.

Quote:
I don't mean to sound picky, but isn't this supposed to be an "art" contest? The photo is nice, but there is no "drawing" or "art" involved. I do like your picture FarmCoe. I do digital scrapbooking. But It's a bit different than pencils, crayons, and Microsoft paint. Just sayin'
hu.gif

smile.png
Thank you

Quote:

smile.png
Thank you

You have a great pic!... Bu-bu-but, you named your rooster Sydney? No offense, but I take that slightly offensively...
tongue.png

Quote:
smile.png
Thank you

You have a great pic!... Bu-bu-but, you named your rooster Sydney? No offense, but I take that slightly offensively...
tongue.png

Why?!? I didn't mean for it to be offensive to anyone! I like the name Sydney...

Quote:
tongue.png

Why?!? I didn't mean for it to be offensive to anyone! I like the name Sydney...

Thanks, but I'm a girl.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom