Chickens & Roosters for sale in IL

SapperSix2019

Chirping
Sep 28, 2019
Roxana, IL 62084
Hi all, we are down sizing our flock! Come spring I'll be able to create a safer free range area for chickens and will re-grow our egg laying flock. We have lots of different breeds to choose from. The chickens are 6 months to 1 year old mostly egg laying hens but we do have a few nice quality roosters also! Hens are $15 and Roosters are $10 each. I have them in the barn for now to make pickup and sale of them easy for them and you! We are located in Roxana, IL zip is 62084.

More for sale 001.jpg More for sale 002.jpg More for sale 001.jpg More for sale 002.jpg Hens 001.jpg Hens 002.jpg
More for sale 001.jpg
More for sale 002.jpg
Hens 001.jpg
Hens 002.jpg

UPDATE: About half the flock has been sold, still have hens and roosters for sale, get them while you can, and at a price that is much more reasonable than online hatchery's for 6 month old birds.

Hi all, we are down sizing our flock! Come spring I'll be able to create a safer free range area for chickens and will re-grow our egg laying flock. We have lots of different breeds to choose from. The chickens are 6 months to 1 year old mostly egg laying hens but we do have a few nice quality roosters also! Hens are $15 and Roosters are $10 each. I have them in the barn for now to make pickup and sale of them easy for them and you! We are located in Roxana, IL zip is 62084.

View attachment 1920706 View attachment 1920710 View attachment 1920706 View attachment 1920710 View attachment 1920712 View attachment 1920713 View attachment 1920706 View attachment 1920710 View attachment 1920712 View attachment 1920713
Looking for two laying hens. Any available live in Brighton

I wish you where in Kansas because I just had a theft steel my two Rhode Island Red hens that were my comfort pets.
I ended up losing all 3 of my pet chickens. I was 70 years old at the time and before that I never lost any pet ever had even to illness. Now I have three very sweet and lovable Faverolles that are the friendliest chickens I have ever own that will be a year May 6th but my wife is not happy with their small eggs. I wanted the Bielefelder chickens but I could not afford them so I got three hens by hatching eggs and she will love their eggs because they are big. My wife's hobby is baking and cooking and I have loved almost everything she has made in almost 43 years of marriage.

Shame that someone would steal someone's hens when they can just go buy their own. If they did not have money to buy their own, they probably can't afford to feed the hens anyway. Sorry to hear about your RIR JoKoKS….Good luck on the restart of your flock...

Back
Top Bottom