Chickens that need a home

herb013

In the Brooder
Nov 18, 2023
I have or I should say "we have 5 chickens" that need a home. My girlfriend, i guess they were cute when they were chicks. Now they are about 7 or 8 months . She is giving them away to a friend of hers. But the problem is, I read the texts. She is going to kill them if they don't produce enough eggs, I feel horrible. I don't think they deserve that. I really cant find a place or maybe, I don't know how to look well enough. From Valencia ca> they are pretty and sweet. may be i am just to soft hearted. Either way, I need to see if anyone wants them. This weekend if possible.

I have or I should say "we have 5 chickens" that need a home. My girlfriend, i guess they were cute when they were chicks. Now they are about 7 or 8 months . She is giving them away to a friend of hers. But the problem is, I read the texts. She is going to kill them if they don't produce enough eggs, I feel horrible. I don't think they deserve that. I really cant find a place or maybe, I don't know how to look well enough. From Valencia ca> they are pretty and sweet. may be i am just to soft hearted. Either way, I need to see if anyone wants them. This weekend if possible.
Welcome to BYC.
You can post an ad in this section for southern California. I hope you can find a home for them where they will be well cared for. Here's a link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/california-southern.161/

Back
Top Bottom