Chickens & Weed & Feed

I just wanted to say, you can get more chickens and your vegetation problem will be solved.
cool.png

59997_dscn0800.jpg

I checked out the chemical ingredients of the weed & feed up at Wal-Mart. It has dicamba in it. According to the label, there's no known acute toxicity to quail or ducks. And for grazing, the animals need to be kept out for one week. I think that is what I'll do - keep my poor chickens locked up for a week
sad.png
they are not going to be happy with me! When I have a chance I'll post a couple pictures of my lawn showing why I think I need to do something about the dandilions.......
Hello, I am just curious if you ended up using weed and feed and if your chickens were ok. I had the same question as I was considering using weed and feed in our backyard.

Hello, I am just curious if you ended up using weed and feed and if your chickens were ok. I had the same question as I was considering using weed and feed in our backyard.

If you're asking the OP, I don't think they're active anymore and this thread is from 10 years ago. You might just want to start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom