Chickens were suppose to arive this afternoon still not here!

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
3 white silkie juveniles
When I track them it says they left. I spoke with and went over to post office, they said express is on a seperate truck and the driver has no phone
hmm.png

and to sit and wait it out, well that was 12:15 pm

Then I have been calling since 5 it rang buzy the whole time, I cant drive back over because am afraid I will miss the guy so I keep calling Now they have turned the phone number over to fax.
somad.gif

It is now 7:54 should I be panicing right now??? the tracking on the website has still not been updated.

Last edited:
mmm....not sure what you should do. Does anyone in your house drive? Maybe someone could go and see if the chicks are there, and you could keep watch if the guy comes...?
I really hope your chicks make it home safely!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Good luck!
fl.gif

I think it is late now, oh how maddening. My guy usually never comes this late for general packages. Did they say the latest time would be? Is there another number you can call like an 800 number.

no phone numbers I have are going through, the phone they answer during the day is now a fax. I tried the 1800 number with the same results as the website it is in process. Ugg. There is no one here just my ds and I amd the post ofice is closed by now.

I dont get it my priority mail never takes more than 2 days i am 1/2 hour from the airport and White Plains Major post office so It should have been here.

Poor birds, they can take the cold but the lack of water and stress must be getting to them by now!

i just had 4 month old silkies shipped to me . I should of gotten them in 2 days and it took 3 . it used to take them only 2 days . A friend of mine also got birds and it took his PO 3 days as well . Mine were fine though . Yours will be ok

Got a call at 7am this morning just picked them up. they seem ok and are eating now, but one of the pullets is holding her head funny, I am hoping she just had a stiff neck from the travels, they are beautiful though!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom