Chickenstock / Birthday party Oct 31 Ma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
i'm interested in the partridge hen. is that the one that came from US Chicago back during the summer? if it is she was beautiful!

No I got a silver penciled from USchicago.​

Quote:
i'm interested in the partridge hen. is that the one that came from US Chicago back during the summer? if it is she was beautiful!

No I got a silver penciled from USchicago.

This is her, she is $15.00
13887_new_pics42.jpg

13887_new_pics43.jpg

Last edited:
Chickie'sMoma :

good looking tush and foot feathering on her!

Yea she is nice looking, I have 3 of her color, but no boy to get breed to get the same coloring right now.​

my lead boy Sunny isn't any standard color but for some reason when crossed over the other colors seems to produce some interesting and neat colors that everyone is looking for! and the partridge is one of the colors i am hoping to help in my color projects!

this is Sunny with my white frizzle Sweetie.
25630_sunnysweetiesept2010.jpg

one of his chicks hatched a month ago that is a cross with a buff brahma. Widget is turning out to be a columbian/light brahma color!
25630_1widget9-20-10.jpg

Chickie'sMoma :

my lead boy Sunny isn't any standard color but for some reason when crossed over the other colors seems to produce some interesting and neat colors that everyone is looking for! and the partridge is one of the colors i am hoping to help in my color projects!

this is Sunny with my white frizzle Sweetie.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25630_sunnysweetiesept2010.jpg
one of his chicks hatched a month ago that is a cross with a buff brahma. Widget is turning out to be a columbian/light brahma color!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/25630_1widget9-20-10.jpg

Nice, he looks like a brassy back.​

Shay, do you know if the older couple that sell cages and pet supplies will be at this swap? I sure hope so!

I'm looking for a small cage like a finch cage, and i think we need another heated water bucket for this winter.
smile.png

Quote:
That would Bob, I hope so too, i need a few things too, so far they have been comeing, not sure if they know about this one, they might they lurk BYC hehehe

Ok so am pairing up blue sweedish ducks, i have 2 pairs
each pair is $25.00

and 1 extra boy for $5.00

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom