Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do we need to have an intervention..... dibbs on the Dickey...
gig.gif
hide.gif

I just keep shuffling all the babies around so it's impossible to tell how many I really have.
big_smile.png

Cindy, do you have pullets or hen for sale, I got 3 calls in the last 2 days and I dont have any, I refered them to Shay but not sure if she has any for sale so I would like alternate numbers to refer. I also gave JAckies, but some of the people that are calling are from Westford and it is close to you.

I have pullets and Hens.
Quote:
I just keep shuffling all the babies around so it's impossible to tell how many I really have.
big_smile.png

Cindy, do you have pullets or hen for sale, I got 3 calls in the last 2 days and I dont have any, I refered them to Shay but not sure if she has any for sale so I would like alternate numbers to refer. I also gave JAckies, but some of the people that are calling are from Westford and it is close to you.

Quote:

Email me your number then too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom