Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Holy
duc.gif
lol wow

It was a good say, weather was nice.
Jackie thank you so much for helping us out, you helped sooo much.
bow.gif

It was good seeing everyone today, sorry if i did not get over to talk with anyone.
so my chickens enjoyed the day too playing chicken with all teh cars,. lol

What an awesome day! Great swap! Thank you Shay and Jose! I thought there were more people coming in to buy than we've seen previously---i mean i got a lot more customers than i've ever had before at a swap! Sold 8 Serama chicks and 3 of my biggest ducklings, so I am thrilled! Also handed out my card to quite a few interested people who may be contacting us later for more birds. Definitely worth the trip. So pleased!
thumbsup.gif

Thank you everyone!
smile.png
We had a great day. Sold lots of pullets /chicks Americaunas, silkies. If any one is looking for muscovies send them my way....Bought some BLRW hatching eggs ( my broody cochin is soooo happy).
big_smile.png
really wanted a beautiful chinchilla but, resisted!
lol.png
lol.png
See some of you in Westford tomorrow.
cool.png

oh, and i forgot to add: Chickn, the polish hen you gave us is adorable! She loves following us around the yard!
love.gif
Plus when we got her home, we found that she had LAID AN EGG in the cat carrier we brought her home in!!
clap.gif

Quote:
omg does that mean that my seramas could be sitting on polish x eggs !!! eeeks that is too funny

i knew you were the right place for her she is sweet and talkative and it was great to see your son walking around with her. it was one of those bitter sweet things, sad to see her go but happy for her too.

What a perfect day for the Chickenstock! The weather was so nice and the place looked great! Thank you Shay and Jose once again! Oh and thank you to Jackie for helping out also! I wish I had a quarter of your energy! Thanks for taking that little cochin too. Let me know how she is. Shay, how is the little button quil, it would not suprise me if it did not make it. I cannot believe that they all were drowned in a capfull of water! I had them in the bator and was using that for a brooder and put in a tray of food and a lid with a little water and they must have ran into the lid because they were all wet and had died when I went down this morning. Bummer. Oh well, I put my bators away and hopefully can resist the temptation to hatch because i cannot brood anything because my daughter is coming back here in a couple of weeks and not sure when she will go back to KS and will need the space the chicks were in for her to stay in. Good luck to everyone going to the show in Oxford tomorrow, i will see the rest of you in Westford. I hope i can sell this 3-tier cage!

Thanks for the nice outing. The wife and I got two lovely Dominique pullets that are a great addition to our little flock. Now I need to finish that coop!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom