Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a rumor that westford is having a swap in August. Has anyone else heard anything?
smile.png

Quote:
Tom Doherty is supposed to have one at his place in Westford.... haven't heard the date.

Really? can you let me know when you know.. thanks i am over run with roos

i'm hoping i can make this one. family had to come first.

sorry i couldn't make the last one. my aunt had been in the hospital and passed away yesterday from complications she was having from her cancer surgery done about 2 months ago. let's just say when you have 2 doctors that can't seem to agree on treatment it is time to get the opinion of a third to break the tie.
hmm.png

Quote:
Tom Doherty is supposed to have one at his place in Westford.... haven't heard the date.

Oooh, I hope so. He didn't mention anything when I was there Sunday. I'll ask him next week when I drop off the next lot of extra boys from the younger bunch.

I won't be able to make the next Swap at Shay's since I'll be in Maine.

Hi everyone! I am here in KY and having fun. The breeder that I am getting the velveteen lops from called me this morning to say dhe lost 2 of the 5 to the heat they have been having here despite all her efforts to try to keep them kool! Please make sure all the bunnies and chickens and other animals have access to shade in these extreme temps! We had a break in the weather here today, but it is still warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom