Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's a natural progression, lol. Just wait until you decide you need incubator #2 as a hatcher because 1 incubator doing all the work is just not good enough.

yuckyuck.gif
its so true, then you have 4-6 Styrofoam incubators by the time you break down and buy a cabinet.
then you shut down cabinet and start a Styrofoam saying to yourself, i am only going to hatch a few! ah ha ya sure

Quote:
It's a natural progression, lol. Just wait until you decide you need incubator #2 as a hatcher because 1 incubator doing all the work is just not good enough.

yuckyuck.gif
its so true, then you have 4-6 Styrofoam incubators by the time you break down and buy a cabinet.
then you shut down cabinet and start a Styrofoam saying to yourself, i am only going to hatch a few! ah ha ya sure

Just ordered my second styro one on Tuesday! Thanks for letting me know where this is going!
wink.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Just ordered my second styro one on Tuesday! Thanks for letting me know where this is going!
wink.png

right now I have 5 styro's running
hide.gif

turkey,geese, chickens and ducks Oh My!

Quote:
wink.png

hide.gif

I got a Hova Bator Incubator Model 1602N, with Hova Bator Egg Turner with Universal Racks (Model 1611) and Fan kit, and DIGITAL Thermometer and Hygrometer!

Before I get another one- I gotta see if I can even hatch an egg!
No idea if its any good, buy for a total newbie I guess I will find out.

And yes gypsy I'll probably want some Pomeranian geese
gig.gif

Quote:
hide.gif

I got a Hova Bator Incubator Model 1602N, with Hova Bator Egg Turner with Universal Racks (Model 1611) and Fan kit, and DIGITAL Thermometer and Hygrometer!

Before I get another one- I gotta see if I can even hatch an egg!
No idea if its any good, buy for a total newbie I guess I will find out.

And yes gypsy I'll probably want some Pomeranian geese
gig.gif

Thats one of the easiest incubator to run, should have a fan in it and if it does its the best one for goose and ducks.
air flow is better.

best one for a newbie LOl.
ok when the new geese get here I will set you aside some of those eggs also. LOl
we will make you a hatch-a-holic yet

Pekin duck eggs are smaller than geese eggs right?

i am asking becouse i hatched out pekin in my styro bator before with no promblems, but now i have 3 sebb eggs and a few others on the way to me and i not sure if they will do well in the styro i have now.

Quote:
yes but not by a whole lot

I have hatched geese eggs in an LG before it isnt a huge peoblem just have to watch the humidity and keep it above 50%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom