Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Day old favs? Yellow chicks, feathered legs, 5 toes.

These are a few days older but you get the idea.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/13729_boys1.jpg

Thanks. Didn't have any pictures handy, had three hatch today and yes look for the 5 toes
smile.png
Had a bunch hatch today. Showgirls, buff silkies and favs. Oh, plus a barnyarn std. chick... It never gets old, love watchin them...

Quote:
Bummer
sad.png

I know i was hopeing the lighter ones was teh salmon fav, but it dont like that, and only 4 toes.

Quote:
Bummer
sad.png

I know i was hopeing the lighter ones was teh salmon fav, but it dont like that, and only 4 toes.

Can of course set you up with hatching eggs lol... Sarah has 3 pens of those little buggers, the are her favs (ha, ha) her old timers (ones she started with), her 2nd gen. with her new male, last years birds that are for sale, but laying great so hatching them too and this year she actually is putting Bobby with some girls, he's getting older and she wants some offspring from him. Oh, crap that will be 4 pens, until the sale ones go.

I may have to part with the bantam favs I hatched from Nikki's eggs. I would really like to see how the splash salmons grow up though! Got to figure out how much room I really have, considering I have 7 new arrivals coming in the next month or so.

I was wondering if anyone saw the weather for the weekend? Last I saw was rain and cold for Friday and Saturday, ending sometime Sunday...I hope they are wrong. Anyway, what are the plans if it is raining???

It will be typical spring weather. 40, chilly breeze, showery and just plain gloomy. Starts tomorrow night thru at least Monday. Upper level systems take a while to move out this time of year. Coming on a weekend (and vacation week!) stinks, but be glad if it does leave in just 4 days. Sometimes they stick around for 2-3 weeks.

Quote:
we need to add meteorologist to your list! Thanks for the update! But does this mean the Chickenstock will still go on? I would hate to see it be a cold dreary day like last one, I froze my toes off! Not to mention the poor chicks! As long as the drizzzle holds off, it should be good. I will have to get my candles and do a sunshine spell for the weekend! Do we have spring in New England anymore are are we down to 3 seasons? Summer, Fall, Winter. I cant remember the last time we actually had a spring!

I will be visiting! I love having swaps so close. I am looking for a few banties I don't care on sex actually want one little bantie roo. I have 3 8 month old roos that need to find a new home before my neighbors turn me in to the town. Two are EE's one who's name is rocky is very pretty and the thurs is a barred rock X cochin. All of them are actually friendly, one is a snob and refuses to eat off the ground ever haha.

oh and a long shot I have a friend who is looking for dorkins? Anyone know anyone who has any?? Thanks

Carey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom