Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I also don't see any streamers. Any recent pics?

how is the weather looking for sunday.
smile.png

I cant believe they are now saying maybe snow for our area! This is rediculous! If not snow, then Fri and Sat are cold and rainy, ending somethime on Sunday. Hopefully it will change ot they will be wrong! Gee, that would be a first! LOL

Its only April and the middle of the month to boot, you epcet differnt, move to florida.
I have lived here long enough to know that there can still be snow onthe ground right up to the end of may.

put on your big kids pants and enjoy the fun anyway I plan to.

Quote:
looks like a hen to me there is no rooster bump on its head and it should be crowing by 6 months.

Oh man! I HATE that Silkies are so difficult to sex, but I absolutely adore them! I actually had a dream last night that I heard crowing! hee hee!
If you all wouldn't mind taking a look at this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=314718 I posted looking for opinions on his/her gender, it has lots of pics!
Thanks so much!

Keeping my fingers crossed for fair weather on Sunday
fl.gif
I'm really looking forward to coming!!

Quote:
Oh man! I HATE that Silkies are so difficult to sex, but I absolutely adore them! I actually had a dream last night that I heard crowing! hee hee!
If you all wouldn't mind taking a look at this thread https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=314718 I posted looking for opinions on his/her gender, it has lots of pics!
Thanks so much!

Keeping my fingers crossed for fair weather on Sunday
fl.gif
I'm really looking forward to coming!!

The new pitcures help a lot. I can see streamers. I say roo.

I just brought a buff to Westford that was 7 months old. I didn't know it was a roo until a couple of weeks ago, but he still wasn't crowing.

I am soo hopeing the rain at least goes away for sunday, the cold thats ok, i use light bulbs on the chicks anyways.

Quote:
hi carey!! i am not sure i can make it or not yet, but i wanted to say hi
frow.gif

Hi!!! hugs! Hope you can make it and I hope the weather forcast changes!!

Carey

Quote:
How old?

Ummmm I think not even a year old, teh hen just starting laying recently.

I called her and she may come up Sunday. She is the owner of a huge farm in Mont Vernon and owns one of the diners in Milford center. Thanks!

Carey

Quote:
Ummmm I think not even a year old, teh hen just starting laying recently.

I called her and she may come up Sunday. She is the owner of a huge farm in Mont Vernon and owns one of the diners in Milford center. Thanks!

Carey

Awsome.
thumbsup.gif

ok I am looking for one more thing. A cat, a friend of mine would like a cat not a kitten he has an apartment and would is allowed cats and wants a pet he works at home and I assure you it will be well taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom