Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow looks like its going to be mostly sunny and high of 77!
woot.gif

Quote:
Yeah!!
ya.gif

But bringing the canopy tent just in case
wink.png

I asked DD (11) what she wanted to bring for the pot luck...her answer was pickles and olives
tongue2.gif
smile.png
WTH! Gotta love the minds of children
hugs.gif

Anyway...how about homemade cookies and we will bring pickles and olives to go with the dishes others are doing? Is that weird?

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah!!
ya.gif

But bringing the canopy tent just in case
wink.png

I asked DD (11) what she wanted to bring for the pot luck...her answer was pickles and olives
tongue2.gif
smile.png
WTH! Gotta love the minds of children
hugs.gif

Anyway...how about homemade cookies and we will bring pickles and olives to go with the dishes others are doing? Is that weird?

you bring pickles and olives and my mother will love you , lol

Quote:
i think we do pretty good, last time more peaple sold more than the first one, so hopefully this one will be more, hubby went and put flyers up in stores the other day. and we put a sign out front the other day and a lot of cars have been driveing by and turning around today.

I am hopin gto be there in the morning, I pulled a muscle in my lower back and somehow managed to also do something to my upper neck area too! Ouch. But I did make the macaroni salad for the pot luck. I also have something for the raffle too. Oh please make the pain go away!

Quote:
pain pain go away!!!!!!

hey i am useing your bowl for teh watermelon fruit bowl, remind me to give it to you before you leave. lol

Quote:
50 cents per pip.

i may also have some iris but not a lot of them, will be purple unless i can divide up some yellows i have at my parents' house tomorrow. i'll have to double check which hosta i have that need dividing too but i will probably bring some of those as well. anyone interested in Creeping Jenny or Bishop Weed (does not really take over like the name implies), or forsythia?

ok those i dont have, iris, i used to have lot of those, and i miss those. how much for teh iris?

iris will be $3 per pot. i wasn't able to get some of the yellow. i was able to get a bi-color-purple falls with light blue/white standards which i think is considered a German variety. and i'll have a beautiful blue/purple Siberian type. and a German purple. many are in bloom around my house at the moment so i will try to get some of the flowers so you can see what they should look like when they bloom.

is ok if I am late? Softball game first thing in the morning. I have 4 blue swedish ducklings, 9-5 wk old black sex link pullets,1- 10 wk old blue splash cochin, 1-11 wk old RI Red pullet, 1- 10 wk old NH red pullet, 1-6 wk old golden comet pullet. Think I am forgetting something. I am headed to bed and will hope to see you guys as early as I can.

Chickie'sMoma :

iris will be $3 per pot. i wasn't able to get some of the yellow. i was able to get a bi-color-purple falls with light blue/white standards which i think is considered a German variety. and i'll have a beautiful blue/purple Siberian type. and a German purple. many are in bloom around my house at the moment so i will try to get some of the flowers so you can see what they should look like when they bloom.

I want DARK purple if you have some. I already have a light bi-color one that is bluish and white.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom