Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh I would love two :) I would love the 4x6 matted in a 5x7 size for 5.00 each! I would love the black and white with no yellow please :)

Quote:
older silkies?
also teh crest whites are they all boys?

Oh, that was confusing when I said guys, ooops, no I am sure they are mixed sexes haven't gone through all them
smile.png

Going through the silkies today to see what there is. Not sure what is there. A few little ones, but not sure about older.

Quote:
I managed to find Wendy a nice BQ/SQ black silkie hen. I dropped her off on Sunday.

OK. I am sure she was happy.

Yes, gypsy let me know. I will probably bring them anyway. Can have Sarah go out and see if she can figure out the sexes too. Have to go out and fix up the xpens in a bit, got some paint at walmart last night, was going to get purple, but settled for black it was lots cheaper
smile.png

Quote:
yeah Shay! would you be willing to ship it?!
lol.png

LOL, I would ship it, i would have to find out how much it would cost, and see if my po is ok with it.

If need be I could transport as far as Goffstown/Manchester area

Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
i just noticed you didn't get the one that was modified to say 2010! the one there still says 1918.

I can make a few to say 2010. Piece o' cake!​

Quote:
i just noticed you didn't get the one that was modified to say 2010! the one there still says 1918.

I can make a few to say 2010. Piece o' cake!

I will take an 8 1/2x11

Last edited:
I'll have:

1 sweet tiny Nankin bantam rooster $5
5 barred Cochin/Old english chicks $1 each- pretty!
10 barnyard bantam mix chicks- all black or black mottled and small with feathered feet $1 each
8+ standard Leghorn pullets, white or brown/red $3 each

Tammie

HELP!!!! We hatched out 5 Runner Ducklings at the ANimal Hospital and now everyone wants some. Anyone have young Runner Ducklings? Poultry Run what color are your 1 week old Runner Ducklings and how many do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom