Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thanks. Sorry that I could not make it. I still have the Cuckoo Maran and Brabanter hens. Please let me know if you're still interested and we can work out how to get them to you.

We are. We took in two welsummer pullets and need to integrate them with the two older girls. So far, so good. Can you hold on a couple of weeks? If not, no problem I understand.

-rick.

Quote:
Thanks. Sorry that I could not make it. I still have the Cuckoo Maran and Brabanter hens. Please let me know if you're still interested and we can work out how to get them to you.

We are. We took in two welsummer pullets and need to integrate them with the two older girls. So far, so good. Can you hold on a couple of weeks? If not, no problem I understand.

-rick.

Not a problem. Just PM when ready.

I missed the swap due to a sick horse. Sorry to anyone I was supposed to meet. Hope everyone had a good time
smile.png

Tammie

Quote:
so will you be making it to the chickenstock on august 1st at tractor supply in augusta? we have something going one each weekend after that (tsc aug 1st, farmington show/swap aug 8th, tsc augusta14th) and I'm sure the fairs are starting too.

OMG, we went up to MA for a family reunion, and tried to go to this show and had the wrong address.....
hmm.png
Went to the Feed Exchange in Townsend and they did not know either, so better luck next time for us.... So sorry we missed it. But got a really awesome pig book from the Feed Exchange.

Quote:
so will you be making it to the chickenstock on august 1st at tractor supply in augusta? we have something going one each weekend after that (tsc aug 1st, farmington show/swap aug 8th, tsc augusta14th) and I'm sure the fairs are starting too.

I plan on stopping by to say hi. We're going to be there that whole week. China Days is Aug 6-8.

Quote:

frow.gif
hi hoppy
can you give me the address for the swap in augusta on aug 1
so i can see how far it is

Quote:

frow.gif
hi hoppy
can you give me the address for the swap in augusta on aug 1
so i can see how far it is

There is a thread for it here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4508742

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom