Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good idea, I think, to post a notice in the feed exchange.
I promise to upload some of the pics I took on Sunday!

Also, is anyone able to adopt a special needs cat? We have a couple of super-shy girl cats in our foster homes right now, and they need to go to quiet homes where they can be the only kitty. We don't know the history of either one (they came from two different places) that would make them so scared. Neither are agressive, in fact, they are getting bullied by the other cats in the foster homes. We have a LOT of friendly cats, too, that need forever homes, but these two scaredy-cats are at the top of the urgency list. Feel free to PM or email me if you want more info. It would be a standard adpotion process, and I can find out the adoption fee. (I think its $50, to pay for shots and spaying)

Thanks for letting me post this public kitty service annoucement.
smile.png

Ok peeps, we are haveing the next chickenstock on August 1rst.
Bring your yard sale items too, it is pay week for a lot so i expect this will be a great swap, we also get paid to so i will be getting food, water drinks, and more signs to put out, going to be putting out some good signs on teh street for this one.

But i will be posting flyers as of today at stores as well.

Last edited:
Quote:
Unfortunately we will miss this one, August is a pretty full month for us. See y'all in Sept.

Shooting for the begining of sept for that month. maybe sept 12th

als wea re haveing a big cookout next weekend saterday, think we will be makineg this an all nighter if you guys want to come over. hehe

Last edited:
Quote:
You might wanna check that date, Westford is usually the 1st Sunday of the month... you don't want to compete with them.

I'd love to come by this Sat, but its my mom's birthday and we are taking her out for dinner.

ETA: I see you just changed the date.
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
You might wanna check that date, Westford is usually the 1st Sunday of the month... you don't want to compete with them.

I'd love to come by this Sat, but its my mom's birthday and we are taking her out for dinner.

ETA: I see you just changed the date.
lol.png

hehehe yep, poultry run farm reimded me of westford. lol

The first Sunday of September is Labor Day weekend. Will they keep that date or move it to the following Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom