Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these roosters!!
I have a few, young, black AstralorpX hens, some have peacombs & some rosecombs. Daddy could be Tank or the Wy Roo that I gave Shay(peacomb). They aren't laying yet, but if they're like their mamas you'll have plenty of eggs.
$5 ea. I'll collect as many as I can, I have about 5 or 6, different ages.

Quote:
bantam barred cochin X frizzle cockerel

Is he just cochin frizzle, or cochin frizzle crossed with something else?

also i am interested in the serama cockerel.
smile.png

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a Blue Maran cockrel 11weeks old?? I could pair him with a Blue Maran pullet same age if someone wanted to buy a pair....

Updated list of what I'm bringing:

* SQ black east indies duck pair - $50 - Apollo and Calliope are beautiful and super sweet. Neither are particularly tame, but both will take treats out of your hand (esp. worms!). Both are moulting right now, and the feathers coming in are amazing! They will definitely be worth taking to a bunch of shows this fall... more pics of all the ducks here and here.
29868_img_1515_2.jpg

* Lavender call duck pair - $40 (trio for $50) - Earl Grey and Cappucino were supposed to be SQ, but the crew here recently informed me that they're not. Alas. They are still absolutely gorgeous and extremely entertaining. They are also not tame, but would easily learn to come to you for treats if you worked with them a little bit.
29868_img_2021.jpg

*Chocolate call duck hen - $20 (trio for $50) - Mocha is gorgeous and has an awesome personality. I'm hoping she can go with her other two call duck friends. Also not tame, but she's much more bold then the other two... I think given a little positive incentive she could be hopping into your arms in no time!
29868_img_1991.jpg

*My jewelry! - prices vary from $5 to $50...
29868_img_1645.jpg

Can bring if anyone is interested (all prices negotiable - what's it worth to you?). Let me know if you want me to bring it, because I may need to find a bigger car...
*55gal fish tank w/ glass tops and black cabinet stand - $50 obo - tank has a couple of scratches but is otherwise in good condition and holds water, stand in good condition. Would be a nice setup for button quail, rats, hampsters, reptiles, etc. Total dimensions are 4' wide, 12" deep (add 2" for cords or 6" for hang-on-back filter), and about 4.5' tall.

*29 gal fish tank w/new screen top and wood cabinet stand - $30 obo - Also perfect for button quail, as a brooder, or for small animals or reptiles. The screen top is the type with a door in it and is brand new/never used. Total dimensions are 32" wide, 13" deep (add 2" for cords or 6" for filter), and about 3' tall.

*20-gal long tank w/ glass top, florescent light, Whisper HOB filter - $20 - in good shape, no stand but otherwise ready to add water and fish, 30" wide x 12" deep x 12" tall/16" tall with light. I'm downsizing my fish stuff too, can you tell?
smile.png

*Exoterra terrarium - $35 SOLD - 12x12" with section at the bottom for water or substrate, CF light fixture, double doors, foam back, screen top with grooves for cords. This is a great little tank!
29868_img_1027.jpg

*Custom-built multi-level rodent cage with storage shelves - $25 SOLD - cage compartment has two levels, linoleum floor for easy cleaning, ladder, hide-away covers for plexiglass door fronts (original owner wasn't allowed to have pets in her apt). Total dimensions: 21" wide x 14" deep x 4.5' tall
29868_img_2285.jpg

*WonderWash pressure washer - $25 - Here's an amazon page describing this nifty little thing that cleans a small load of clothes in minutes using way less water then conventional machines and zero energy. It's nearly new, and just never gets used...
29868_img_2287.jpg

*Flexi Classic 2 retractable dog leash - $5 - brand new in box, medium size (16 ft, up to 44 lbs), red.
29868_img_2289.jpg

Last edited:
gypsylion i may be interested in teh rodent cage.
i am trying to see if teh button quiel will get up to the second floor.

Quote:
Hah - I didn't even think of using that one for quail! Adorable! There's a ramp that I'm sure they could figure out how to use given a day or two...
big_smile.png

ETA: Man, now you have me considering the possibilities... I've always wanted some buttons! (Ack... NO, I do NOT need more animals!)
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Hah - I didn't even think of using that one for quail! Adorable! There's a ramp that I'm sure they could figure out how to use given a day or two...
big_smile.png

ETA: Man, now you have me considering the possibilities... I've always wanted some buttons! (Ack... NO, I do NOT need more animals!)
barnie.gif

lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom