Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have and could bring . . .

Turken roo . . .
Grey smooth breasted seb . . .
Blue smooth breasted seb . . .
2 Buff Toulouse . . .
6 ringneck doves . . .
2 muscovy boys, very beat up, need to find a home with fewer males . . .

If anyone is interested, email me privately . . .
[email protected]

Thanks,
Nicole

Quote:
I sooooo wish we were able to make this swap.... Buff Toulouse..

Hope everyone has a great day!!! We are supposed to get a little rain here. Hope not too bad Union Fair show tomorrow.

Quote:
I sooooo wish we were able to make this swap.... Buff Toulouse..

Hope everyone has a great day!!! We are supposed to get a little rain here. Hope not too bad Union Fair show tomorrow.

We are going to miss you. have fun at the fair
smile.png

Quote:
I'm interested in the Ameracauna roo - I'd like to see how deep of a red he is.

Tammie,

I saw you post a reply to Shay about the birds she wants but I didn't see any response to me. I've also tried PMing you a couple times over the past week but never heard back.
sad.png

I have 6 + Showgirl Silkie hatching eggs for sale - $6.00
1 Dozen Pheonix hatching eggs, could be pure could be crossed. - $5.00
and a bird cage with a stand,. the cage is rusted- $ 5.00
Printer - $8.00
Fish tank with stand i think a ten gallon- $10.00

Last edited:
Would anyone be interested in a couple of day old chicks? For some silly reason these eggs hatched in the doghouse even though no one was sitting on them since the seabrite hen went missing last week and they still hatched. i dont want to set up a brooder and they are peeping like crazy for their mom and the hen that already took over for the momma hen that was killed 2 weeks ago want nothing to do with them. I will bring them if someone wants them for free.

Quote:
I will take them. I hatched 1 milli fluer d'uccle today, and so far no one has hathced with it, and i think the rest died in teh eggs, it was 4 more though, but i will leave them in the bator for the night to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom