Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I saw way to much of that in real life when I did ANimal Policing in Florida for 12 years. The good thing about watching it on TV is the smell doesn't kill you.

Anyone interested in a free 8 Month old Ferret? Very sweet, handled by kids daily and comes with a cage.
I'm also still looking for a home for the Mini Rex female and female dwarf bunny. They also come with a nice cage, they are indoor Rabbits a year old free to a good home.
Anyone have a contact with someone that sells white doves?

i'm afraid it my be croyza.
sad.png
birds are getting goopy eyes, looks like the sinuses are filling up and causing them to have labored breathing and gasping for breath until they die, not eating or drinking and runny poop from those that are showing signs of it. seems to be mostly affecting my favs but one of my cochin cockerels is starting to show it now too, and poor Chickie just started sneezing a lot when i walked by his pen. i lost my brahma hen who was 2 yrs, one of my fav cockerels that was 7mo, and one of my fav hens is not much longer, which i need to go check on her again. my favorite young girl Delilah has been in and out of it-looking ok for some time and then gooping back up.

this started a few days ago when i noticed my garage door open when i got home from work. i think they got too much of a draft from that and it stressed them out. i just did a partial change of their shavings last week. now i will have to do a full change of everyone's and scrub down the whole place! i have to do this in freezing weather if it doesn't plan to warm up soon, and on top of that i have no heater in there that is big enough to keep it cozy without costing me some $$$! i can't keep bring the birds into the house anymore. i have some young ones and a broody on eggs that haven't shown any signs yet and i don't want them to!

i am going to drop off the birds at UNH to be sure of what it is. they are only about 30 minutes from my house and work so it is not far for me to take them.

i won't be doing swaps if this is the case. i don't want to worry about other birds getting this if mine have become carriers.

Chickie'sMoma :

i'm afraid it my be croyza.
sad.png
birds are getting goopy eyes, looks like the sinuses are filling up and causing them to have labored breathing and gasping for breath until they die, not eating or drinking and runny poop from those that are showing signs of it. seems to be mostly affecting my favs but one of my cochin cockerels is starting to show it now too, and poor Chickie just started sneezing a lot when i walked by his pen. i lost my brahma hen who was 2 yrs, one of my fav cockerels that was 7mo, and one of my fav hens is not much longer, which i need to go check on her again. my favorite young girl Delilah has been in and out of it-looking ok for some time and then gooping back up.

this started a few days ago when i noticed my garage door open when i got home from work. i think they got too much of a draft from that and it stressed them out. i just did a partial change of their shavings last week. now i will have to do a full change of everyone's and scrub down the whole place! i have to do this in freezing weather if it doesn't plan to warm up soon, and on top of that i have no heater in there that is big enough to keep it cozy without costing me some $$$! i can't keep bring the birds into the house anymore. i have some young ones and a broody on eggs that haven't shown any signs yet and i don't want them to!

i am going to drop off the birds at UNH to be sure of what it is. they are only about 30 minutes from my house and work so it is not far for me to take them.

i won't be doing swaps if this is the case. i don't want to worry about other birds getting this if mine have become carriers.

I'm sorry this is happening to you! Hopefully you can get a definite diagnosis soon.​

Hi Everyone,
My son is looking for a good home for two Sharpei's. They are a male and female. Both are fixed. They are about four or five years old. I think they are registered ACA. He is having a tough time right now and can't keep them. If interested let me know and I will give you his number for more info on them.
I have posted this on the NH swap thread also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom