Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chickie'sMoma :

Quote:
Mee tooo

heh, the peppers are still growing but i got my first red habanero a week ago, the rest are still green on the plants.
roll.png
soon we should have some! if there is a swap in September we should have some by then!​

yep there will be
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yardsale items
Fax scanner printer all in one
Microwave cabinnet
Tv i thinks a 19 inch
glass coffie rectangle table
printer scanner copier
and an incubator, its a ho0va bator 1602, it works great, only thing is my cockatoo bit some of it but it did not go through still works.
i also have a duckling, its a buff x
I may also be selling a Khaki cambel duck

Last edited:
shay20 wrote:

I may have a couple of pairs of cochin bantams for sale.
I want to focuse on certain colors with my frizzles.
Oh i also put up on auction a
lavender split silkie rooster
and a phoenix rooster
i am also selling a pair of ringneck pheasants

Shay, I got a frizzle from you that's a pretty cockerel. We also have a polish roo, so one has got to go. The friz is dark grey with red highlights here and there. Pretty boy! If he's the color you're focusing on, you are welcome to him. They aren't fighting yet, but sooner or later, we'll have to place one!

So me and my typical comrades will be there this Sunday!

Hopefully someone will take my Roos!
I have:
14 week old - Silkie/Amerucana Roo - very cute!
11 week old - RIR Roo

ALSO:

I just opended up my Tupperware business! If anyone is interested in purchasing Tupperware, or would like to host a party let me know! In return, for a few girls getting together over Margaritas, Tuppertini's, or chocolate mousse...you will love all your free gifts!
If hosting a party isn't an option for you ask me about hosting an online party.
Tupperware has a lifetime warranty!

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you are ready to book a party! And ask me about becoming a consultant! Thanks for your help in advance!

In the meantime check out my website a convenient way to place your order right online
smile.png

www.my.tupperware.com/sarahmacone

I will bring a cataloge along with me on Sunday if anyone is interested
cool.png

Quote:
Could they bring some Aurancana hatching eggs?

I can ask but i dont think the guy sells eggs i will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom