Chickenstock *In doors* in Bedford NH Oct 17th

I'm thinking I can make it to this swap. I'll have the following available.

1 Standard Cochin/Wyandotte mix cockerel 4m FREE

2 Bearded Splash Silkies cockerels(? maybe you can help decide) 4m $10 or BO

1 Bearded Blue Silkie (I'm thinking pullet so far, again maybe you can help figure out) 4m $10 or BO

I may also bring a 1yr old Bantam Light Brahma, she's friendly and so cute and a GREAT mother, excellent if you want a broody. She doesn't really jive with the rest of the flock and always seems like an outcast and I'd love her to go with any of the above birds for free, as she raised them and gets a long great with all of them.

I've got a 3 year old litterbox trained adorable male mini lop that may also need a home. I can provide pictures of him or any of he chickens if anyone is interested!

Let me know if you might want any of the above, I'm always far away from all these swaps and wouldn't want to make the drive if nobody would want anything
hmm.png
I'd also be willing to trade for some well started cute layers, so let me know what you've got .... Thanks!

Ok the halloween pet costume contest was awsoem for the chickenstock today, I think we should have it again at this chickenstock.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sounds like an awesome idea! next time I will definitely have one entered! i loved the Woody cochin that Francine had!

I know that was cute.

Aww Woody was such a cutie and soo patient while Francine was dressing him. I had such a great time getting to chat with everyone and pple into chickens as much as I am
wink.png

I'm begging the DH to let me go again and maybe drag him along!!

Beth G. :

Aww Woody was such a cutie and soo patient while Francine was dressing him. I had such a great time getting to chat with everyone and pple into chickens as much as I am
wink.png

I'm begging the DH to let me go again and maybe drag him along!!

Was nice meeting you and thanks for asking about my neck pain! Hopefully they will be calling me with the date and time for the MRI Monday!​

i plan on bringing some homemade flock 'muffins'. i'll try to make some larger 'block' too for those people with larger flocks. i'm working on different varieties but i currently have: bird/sunflower seed with raisins, a de-worming type with pumpkin flesh/seeds with bird/sunflower seeds along with carrots and garlic, and the 3rd one is different berries with chunks of apple and the bird/sunflower seed. i use a bread water mix to bind them-no egg so they should last longer in storage without being refridgerated. these are also good to feed to wild birds, squirrels and chipmunks.

i'll be bringing lots of mini pumpkins! i have tons of white and some orange available! some jams i made this summer from local sources or my family's backyard supply of berry plants! i should have some Habanero pepper jelly too!
tongue.png

if anyone is interested i will have our tye-dye T's and Onesies as well! dh and i make these for a flea market we did during the spring and summer. with the flea market done for the season we would really like to sell most of these off to make room for new stuff for next year! if you are interested in having bed sheets or pillow cases dyed we can do those as well but i would need notice to make them, 2-3 days usually.

Chickie'sMoma :

i plan on bringing some homemade flock 'muffins'. i'll try to make some larger 'block' too for those people with larger flocks. i'm working on different varieties but i currently have: bird/sunflower seed with raisins, a de-worming type with pumpkin flesh/seeds with bird/sunflower seeds along with carrots and garlic, and the 3rd one is different berries with chunks of apple and the bird/sunflower seed. i use a bread water mix to bind them-no egg so they should last longer in storage without being refridgerated. these are also good to feed to wild birds, squirrels and chipmunks.

i'll be bringing lots of mini pumpkins! i have tons of white and some orange available! some jams i made this summer from local sources or my family's backyard supply of berry plants! i should have some Habanero pepper jelly too!
tongue.png

if anyone is interested i will have our tye-dye T's and Onesies as well! dh and i make these for a flea market we did during the spring and summer. with the flea market done for the season we would really like to sell most of these off to make room for new stuff for next year! if you are interested in having bed sheets or pillow cases dyed we can do those as well but i would need notice to make them, 2-3 days usually.

big_smile.png
like me hehe

um yep i need a jar of that awsome hot jellie, yum!​

There will the pet costume contest ( no fee) it was fun fun,
and we will also being do the raffles, $1.00 per ticket or $5.00 an arm lenght. and you know my arm lenghts
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom