Chickenstock T-SHIRTS FOR SALE!!!!! HELP ME RECOUP SOME $ PLEASE! lol

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi guys,

I went a tiny bit overboard buying so many Tshirts for my chickenstock:-( I expected 100+ people showing because of the yes's I got to come-wellllll Not only did I cook for an army but-Only about 45 people showed tops and I now have 35-40 Tshirts left!!! I sold these for 20$ and that was onyl 2-3$ above what I paid for them so Im offering them up for 15$ total including shipping-I am taking a loss on these but can't afford to have these just sitting in my kitchen-thats 700$ worth of Tshirts just sitting there:-( If you find it in your hearts to help please do-do not hit the buy it now button post here that you want one please. my paypal is [email protected]-

I have XL-L-Mediums and some smalls- the shirts are BLACK with white lettering not white like the photo-we changed our minds last minute because with a white shirt-stains would show up too soon:)

25181_chickenctock_ts.jpg

25181_chickenstock_t-shirt.jpg

thank you so much guys!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Aw Susan your awesome thank you so much!!!! Wish you could have been there too- LOL...Have a feeling we would have gotten in trouble with the mmm festivities! hahaha

ok I feel sick to my tummy now-I just went and grabbed a small for Susanand decided to do a count
th.gif

23 Large
1 sold
20 Mediums
1 sold
18 XL

and 1 small left
th.gif

thats over 900$$$$$$$
he.gif
just sitting here..I know I jumped the gun but I only bought 85 shirts thinking over 100 people were coming-I knew Id be left with some -10-15ish but NOT this many...I shouldnt have counted! LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
Nat, next time only do prepays to be safe.:<) Add a few extras for reality payments...and if they sell or not then not a problem.
cool.png

Quote:
Nat, next time only do prepays to be safe.:<) Add a few extras for reality payments...and if they sell or not then not a problem.
cool.png

I should have but I didnt-one of those shoulda -woulda-coulda-things LOL If I dont sell most of them Ill have to figure something else out-like cross out the dates and put new ones on for the next one! hahaha

Quote:
Id be happy to take a check:) just sendme your shipping info with the check please and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Quote:
cool.png

I say cross the date out in a black X .....and bouldly add the new date when you again have one at your house. Keep the same theme. It's so cool!

Quote:
cool.png

I say cross the date out in a black X .....and bouldly add the new date when you again have one at your house. Keep the same theme. It's so cool!

It is cool but the next chickenstock is it Lovins house next year:-( I really cant afford to sit on these for so long:-(

Back
Top Bottom