Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

1615766345890.png

I am almost absolutely positive that this is not a standardized thing like a doodle that will have a set mix that people would know.

View attachment 2569923
I am almost absolutely positive that this is not a standardized thing like a doodle that will have a set mix that people would know.
Yeah definitely not. Plus there’s like at least 6 dog breeds with Australian in the name. Not to mention countless other dog breeds that are from Australia but don’t have Australian in the name. So it could mean literally anything.

Just off the top of my head there’s Australian Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog (AKA Heeler) Australian Kelpie, Australian Terrier plus dingoes etc. Most people would think of Australian Shepherd or Cattle Dog though.

View attachment 2569923
There is one breed in an Australian mix that no one will ever even think of.... I’ll post a picture of my boy and see if you can work out his mix...

Attachments

• A633E52A-3459-43B5-81AC-4D8601ADD712.jpeg
    A633E52A-3459-43B5-81AC-4D8601ADD712.jpeg
    963.8 KB · Views: 5
Yeah definitely not. Plus there’s like at least 6 dog breeds with Australian in the name. Not to mention countless other dog breeds that are from Australia but don’t have Australian in the name. So it could mean literally anything.

Just off the top of my head there’s Australian Shepherd, Australian Cattle Dog (AKA Heeler) Australian Kelpie, Australian Terrier plus dingoes etc. Most people would think of Australian Shepherd or Cattle Dog though.
You’ve pretty much got it...lol...

Back
Top Bottom