Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Agreed on that, I was just saying in general, because 'doodles' includes bernedoodles, aussiedoodles, shepadoodles, great danoodles (ugh) etc.

I don't mine the push towards the reputable breeding of Labradoodles. There are actual people trying to make it a breed. Writing standards, heath testing, etc. I don't know why people are hating on it so bad? Like silken windhounds, that people howl over, was once just a borzoi sheltie cross. So why are labradoodles so bad?

Now, thing like shepadoodles, and danoodles shouldn't exist. The mixing of breeds that have vastly different conformation is just a bad idea.

I read about this somewhere, and I cant find any futher information about it. BUT! supposedly people are crossing pugs and beagles (NOT THE PUGGLE!)... to try and increase the muzzle length on Pugs. Since the short muzzle length has been bred for so long, its nearly impossibe to make the muzzles longer without outcrossing. I hope it goes well, honesty. The pug has no muzze, really. its sad how their skulls look! I'm not a brachy breed hater, I'm just saying , do better.

I know that Embark has a discount now. If you buy 2, you can get $100 off of the original price. I am still debating myself whether or not to ask my parents...

That sounds great.

A embark test might be a good Christmas or birthday idea. I think I'll ask this year for one... finally get the answer on what deacon is :)

The reviews on embark are FUNNY!

dad was a pure bred pointer, the litter was accidental

embark said blah blah blah, WITH NO POINTER?!! THIS IS FAKE

BRUH YOU KNOW A B!TCH CAN BE BRED MORE THAN ONCE, AND PRODUCE PUPPIES OF DIFFERENT MAKE UPS, RIGHT??

I kinda want to do the health test, but who knows where deacon came from? what if it comes back that he has some sort of illness that is going to kill him and theres no way to stop it?? ugh that gives me anxiety. I think I'll just do breed.
I like doing health so I know what to prevent or whatever hahah

Back
Top Bottom