Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

FirstDog will probably be a rescue- either a mix or potentially a rescue sheltie or rescue am eskimo. SecondDog will probably be a Eurasier, something else medium- maybe a toller? or another rescue. ThirdDog onward will hopefully be a berner, then a collie, gsd, etc, unelss I fall in love with one of these breeds and decide to stick with it.

FirstDog will probably be a rescue- either a mix or potentially a rescue sheltie or rescue am eskimo. SecondDog will probably be a Eurasier, something else medium- maybe a toller? or another rescue. ThirdDog onward will hopefully be a berner, then a collie, gsd, etc, unelss I fall in love with one of these breeds and decide to stick with it.
100th dog will be? :lau I just have a list of dog breeds I like but no plan to actually get them, I will just seen when the time comes

My list is FirstDog border collie, SecondDog border collie, ThirdDog border collie, and onward!:lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom