Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

Y’all so I think ( :fl ) I’ll be able to go to a dog show and I’m making a list of breeds to try to find and ask about- so far I have:
  • Collies
  • Dandies
  • GSDs
  • White Swiss shepherds
  • Gordon setter
  • English setter
  • Irish red and white setter
  • Golden retriever
  • Toller
  • Eurasiers if they’re there
  • Berners
    anything else I should try to find?

Last edited:
Y’all so I think ( :fl ) I’ll be able to go to a dog show and I’m making a list of breeds to try to find and ask about- so far I have:
  • Collies
  • Dandies
  • GSDs
  • White Swiss shepherds
  • Gordon setter
  • English setter
  • Golden retriever
  • Toller
  • Berners
I’m going to try to hang out in the grooming area a lot to watch grooming and offer to do chores for people to help and get a good reputation
I’m trying to convince my mom to just drop me off then come at the end of the day and grab me

I’m going to try to hang out in the grooming area a lot to watch grooming and offer to do chores for people to help and get a good reputation
I’m trying to convince my mom to just drop me off then come at the end of the day and grab me
Offering to do chores and help WILL get you a good reputation! Plus, you'll learn a lot of stuff. :thumbsup

• Collies
  • Dandies
  • GSDs
  • White Swiss shepherds
  • Gordon setter
  • English setter
  • Golden retriever
  • Toller
  • Berners
Leonberger
For some reason notifications decided not to tell me about this post but to tell me about the next one

When you accidentally get a good pic of your dog’s gait 👀
BD82F767-D459-48DA-8051-0871075C9E75.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom