~ChickLover98's Art Academy Classroom! Flowers/Cool Lettering!~

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

i wanna join!

Ok, just do the two assignments, and you're in!
big_smile.png

here is the assignments i know they are bad but i have never drawed flowers really before

62790_flowers2_001.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Bella.. i think your going to have to upload a clearer image..
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I can't really see them...

ok i just uploaded another one

Quote:
Yeah, I can't really see them...

ok i just uploaded another one

Ok, would you like me to grade it, or do you want me to just take you off the list now?

I'm back! I will have the 3rd assignment up tomorrow or tonight. THE 2ND ASSIGNMENT IS STILL DUE!!! PLEASE COMPLETE IT SOON! THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!

HERE IS A COPY OF THE SECOND ASSIGNMENT. ALL ASSIGNMETS ARE POSTED ON THE ORIGIONAL POST.

•SECOND ASSIGNMENT!! Posted 7/13/11

For our second assignment, I will be teaching you how to shade a petal. Alot of ou tried to shade your first assignment and did a fabulous job, but I'd like everyone to try this. I drew a step-by-step example of how to shade a petal. I'd like you to follow it when shading, although you do not need to post your steps. Please, just do the assignment at the bottom of the lesson.

•EXAMPLE AND LESSON:
(Check Origional Post for pictures)

This assignment will not include any writing. All you need to do is draw and shade three different petals and then draw a complete shaded flower. I will grade as you post. Please, have this assignment done in a week.

Back
Top Bottom