~ChickLover98's Art Academy Classroom! Flowers/Cool Lettering!~

I just found this thread!! Can I join? If so here are the 2 assignment... I think I did them right?

99904_flower10001.jpg
99904_flower10002.jpg

Quote:
That's really good! Of course you can join!

Assignment 1: Your words are great! They're good sized and I like the style. Your flower is good, too! The petals are a good shape and the leaves and stem match. The shading is good, too, but we can work on blending it better. Your grade is an A.

Assignment 2: The petal shapes are good and I like how you did your petals differently than I showed. I like when students expand on my lesson and find their own styles.
big_smile.png
Again, it could be blended a bit better. And, you get an A.
big_smile.png

Quote:

Assignment 1: Your words are great! They're good sized and I like the style. Your flower is good, too! The petals are a good shape and the leaves and stem match. The shading is good, too, but we can work on blending it better. Your grade is an A.

Assignment 2: The petal shapes are good and I like how you did your petals differently than I showed. I like when students expand on my lesson and find their own styles.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Yay!... Thank you. My girls loved these pics after I drew them.They carried them all over the house.

Quote:

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Yay!... Thank you. My girls loved these pics after I drew them.They carried them all over the house.

Haha, there's a reason for that.
big_smile.png
They're good!

•THIRD ASSIGNMENT!! Posted 7/28/11

For your third assignment, I will give step-by-step instructions on how to shade a flower in color. This is basic color shading, later on, you will get into three-tone shading. We will practice blending your colors and choosing colors that blend well. Please follow the instructions, and try some that way, but you're more than welcome to put your own twist on it. The only thing I ask is that you use similar shading colors and blend well. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

55349_thing.jpg

55349_thing_11.jpg

Again, this assignment does not include writing. I will grade as you post. Please, do the assignment on time. I still have some peeps who didnt do the 2nd one and I even gave an extra week.

Please, please, please do this assignment! I have NO idea who the new art academy owner is, but NONE of you did this assignment. I believe tne deadline is up or is coming soon. Everyone gets one more week to do it and that's it! If you don't, im gonna figure out who the academy principal is and tell them. This classroom may get smaller. You have been warned.

Quote:
if you want to know who the new art academy principal it is ducklover179

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom