Chicks arriving at better post office

dekel18042

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 18, 2013
Pennsylvania
We've ordered chicks through the mail many times, and have two local post offices. Sometimes chicks come into one, sometimes into the other. The one with the same zip code is horrible. They don't answer their phone or call us when the chicks arrive. They have even misplaced them.
The other is out of our zip code but physically closer (zip differs by one digit.) They are on top of everything. Call us immediately when the chicks arrive, and answer their phone. We have never lost any chicks arriving there. Can't say the same for the other post office.
We were told we have no options but is there anything we can do to make sure the chicks arrive at the safer post office.?

We've ordered chicks through the mail many times, and have two local post offices. Sometimes chicks come into one, sometimes into the other. The one with the same zip code is horrible. They don't answer their phone or call us when the chicks arrive. They have even misplaced them.
The other is out of our zip code but physically closer (zip differs by one digit.) They are on top of everything. Call us immediately when the chicks arrive, and answer their phone. We have never lost any chicks arriving there. Can't say the same for the other post office.
We were told we have no options but is there anything we can do to make sure the chicks arrive at the safer post office.?
Lately, post office has been sending notifications about chick arrivals. Last one , by the time they called I was already in front of the office (curtesy of notification). Keep your phone on you.

Do you have any close friends or family that live in the zip code of the post office you want them sent to. Would they be willing to have the chicks "sent to them"

Do you have any close friends or family that live in the zip code of the post office you want them sent to. Would they be willing to have the chicks "sent to them"
Thanks, I've thought of this and am going to check with a friend right up the road. The road name changes and if the zip code does, too, I might try it.

Back
Top Bottom