Chicks chicks chicks and our Elder Ladies

Mindykins151

In the Brooder
Jul 1, 2022
Hey there, we started with five chicks several years ago. They have a nice coop, a big run, and a large property and garden to free range during the day. They all have names and some friendlier than others.
They started laying around 19 weeks and pretty much later every single day, large to giant brown/red eggs delicious eggs. We give them good veggies and fruits and they have a good high calcium diet.
We lost our first hen, she seemed to have some neurological problems kind of from the start, but she payed, and she was sweet. One day, she just wasn't really with us anymore, and we had to lay her to rest.
We lost our second to an unfortunate wild animal attack. She was our sweetest hen.
We had decided to add this year and have nine chicks, doing very well. Our elder three hens, two are very healthy, and one is showing signs of lethargy, which brought me here.
We hope to be a contribution to this forum. Thank you.

Hey there, we started with five chicks several years ago. They have a nice coop, a big run, and a large property and garden to free range during the day. They all have names and some friendlier than others.
They started laying around 19 weeks and pretty much later every single day, large to giant brown/red eggs delicious eggs. We give them good veggies and fruits and they have a good high calcium diet.
We lost our first hen, she seemed to have some neurological problems kind of from the start, but she payed, and she was sweet. One day, she just wasn't really with us anymore, and we had to lay her to rest.
We lost our second to an unfortunate wild animal attack. She was our sweetest hen.
We had decided to add this year and have nine chicks, doing very well. Our elder three hens, two are very healthy, and one is showing signs of lethargy, which brought me here.
We hope to be a contribution to this forum. Thank you.
My autocorrect is ridiculous. Hopefully it makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom